Anyone up for a night out???

munchkin

Hey guys and girls!!

Just been chatting with Stacey and we're having a night out!! Not just any night out though .... we're talking a 100% sober, water drinking and lots of dancing type evening with lots of giggling and fun!! :silly: How could you not want to come along!!!!

Don't know about you guys but I struggle with my social life bieng the only sober one and I think it would be lovely to have a night out not worrying about alcohol or being the 'fat friend':giggle: next to our skinny mates LOL!!!

Haven't decided on a location yet but will be somewhere really central. :sign0163: wanna come???

Love Jayne & Stacey xx

yip count me in
peachy
x

Sounds great Janey, though I'm an oldie, I'd love to have a fun night out without people asking why I'm not drinking and why I'm not going for the usual curry after.

Yey!!!! This is gonna be a great night!!!

Trish be quiet about being an oldie ..... !!! The point is that everyone has a great time with no pressure and no worries about not conforming to the 'norm' if you get what I mean!! LOL

Thanks Jayney - point taken!

Depends when and where.

Put me down as a definite maybe !

would also love to come depending on when and where :)

Nikki x

can everyone send me a PM to confirm where in the country they are!! I'll get the map out and have a look for somewhere near everyone!!! Also, let me know if any dates are not good - I'm thinking a saturday night then no one has to rush about to get there!!!

Great to have you guys too (Blingybabe & Leehal)!! Any single guys lurking on here .... ??? I'm sure there'll be plenty of single Minimins babes going!!

Oooohhhh Marcus ...... ??? LOL!!!

Would love to but I'm fully skinted now until December 2008! :(

Hey ca-ching ... water makes for the cheapest night out ever!!!

Stacey I'm single too! Hoping some minimins hottie guys are going to come along .... oooo is Leehal single??? We could fight over him ;)!!

Come on boys ... you know you can't resist!! LOL!!

hhahaah no he is married lol

i work everyother sat so i am workin this sat off the next, but i finish at 2 anyways, so if its not toooo far away i can make any weekend :)

xxx

I can't make the week from the 18th to 25th July otherwise I'm fairly flexible

Back