Anyone up for an Easter challenge?

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
It's Ash Wednesday tomorrow so the start of Lent is upon us - what about we all give up all things bad - and foodwise that counts as anything that your LLC wouldn't approve you having :D and set ourselves up with an Easter challenge?

We've got 6 weeks - I'll pledge that I'll aim for 20lbs gone.

Anybody interested? If so fix yourselves up with a ticker and let's get cracking :doh:

I challenge myself to have lost 2.5 stone by easter! already done 12lbs so thats 23 to go!!
wooo!!
xxx

Hi Yes i would like to join this challenge, been a bit rubbish at the other but back on a roll and been really good this week!! So 20lbs by easter

I will join ya.
I am aiming to start RTM on 7th March, so loss will slow a bit after that.
I will go for 20lbs which will take me to goal or there abouts.

Hello, i will join you all in the Easter challenge!!! :gen126:

I put my target weight as 20Llbs less than i weigh now xxx

No worries, i could pretend to sit here all intellectual etc but i had to think about it twice when i was doing it too!! Lets blame lack of calories to the brain! :doh:

It took me ages to work out how to do it too when I joined the Valentine one - kept trying and trying again thinking I was missing something.

Roll on Easter when we'll all have an extra spring in our step due to the fact that we all weigh a lot less :)

Great to have you all on board :D

Ok here goes - to ensure fairness and equality for all we'll have it that the challenge is set between the dates of

Monday 4th Feb and Sunday 23rd April

This give 7 full weeks so everyone will get 7 weigh ins during this time - so anyone who's had a weigh in since Monday your losses/gains or stay the sames do count.

Good luck one and all, I hope we all get what we're aiming for xxx

Well done Katie- Fab idea =]
Am I just being really thick? But I cant make a ticker! I but 0-23lbs in and it said it needs to be more than 100. but i dont want to loose 100! so i put 123- 100lbs just to test it and it says I have like 123lbs to loose. which is wrong! eek! hehe.
xxx

Kellie what you need to do is choose a target which is 23lbs (if that's what your aim is) below what you weigh now. So if you weigh 173lbs now you'd put a target of 150lbs.

Took me ages to work it out LOL

Back