anyone up for an exercise challenge

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I was thinking that from tomorrow i was going to exercise for at least 30 mins a day for 7 days to see if it made a difference to my weight loss. It doesnt matter what the exercise is, as long as you are exercising and the book says that you should feel slightly breathless if trying to talk whilst doing it. (hope that is correct).
anyone up for it?

Me Me i'm up for it hun, right i will make my target for each day 30 mins until next wed and see if it makes a difference to my weightloss. I will either go a walk today or i will do a rosmary dvd, depending what i feel like when i get ready and get the baby ready.

What are you going to do today x

I am going swimming after work with my hubby and my two youngest for around an hour x

I have decided that i'm going to get ready and get baby ready and take her out a walk up the main street and back so this is about 40mins walking. I wish i could swim :( xx

Hi Ok for another one to join
I will try for every other day I dont know if I can manage every day Does working out on the Wii count ?

Robyn

any form of exercise counts. walking, running, wrestling anything. I would like to get a Wii.

Hi,

I'm in on this one - great idea!! Off to the gym tonight for an hour so that counts as today's form of exercise..

k xx

Well, that is me done my exercise for today, just going to add something each day below x

DAY 1: 30 MINS BRISK WALK WITH PRAM
DAY 2:
DAY 3:
DAY 4:
DAY 5:
DAY 6:
DAY 7:

I'm in and I'll start with a brisk walk tomorrow or an exercise DVD! Looking forward to it :)

K xx

i'm in for this. I started last night for this week.
Tuesday
30 minute walk to work, 30 minute walk back from work, 1 hour at the gym.
Wednesday
30 minute walk to work, 30 minute walk back from work
Thursday
30 minute walk back from work, gym (40 minutes on the bike, 30 mins on the cross trainer)

Last edited:
Ah just the kick I need, I walk to work and back every day but not going to count that as I have been doing that since I changed jobs. So any additional exercise will count :p.

Well i walked up to health centre with dd to get her mmr, so that was 30mins. I was hoping to do some wii fit later but i have loads of studying to do :(

DAY 1: 30 MINS BRISK WALK WITH PRAM
DAY 2: 30 MINS BRISK WALK WITH PRAM
DAY 3:
DAY 4:
DAY 5:
DAY 6:
DAY 7:

I ended up walking a lot at lunch today due to a burst water main so ....

Day 1 - 30 mins brisk walk.

Evening All

Ive finally done some yahhhhhhhhhhhh

DAY 1: 30 mins fast walk to supermarket & slower walk back carrying full shopping bags.

DAY 2: Brisk 15 min walk into town,stroll around town brisk 15 min walk back home.

DAY 3:
DAY 4:
DAY 5:
DAY 6:
DAY 7:

Robyn

Everytime I decide to make a change, a challenge comes up on this site that fits it. I love this forum!

So, Wed: 35 mins of varying intensity on my exercise bike.
Thurs: 9.15 am Brisk 20 min walk into the markets in the city centre. Walked around until 10.30 am. Brisk 30 min walk home from the high street. 1.40 pm brisk 20 min walk. 2.00 pm brisk 10 min walk. 3pm brisk 20 min walk. Going on my exercise bike again later.

I read yesterday that we burn calories even when we are just sitting. And we can increase what we burn by moving our hands, tapping our feet etc. Whatever you do, just keep moving. Even picking up the remote burns calories. So, in simple turns, live your life as a fidget lol

Back