Anyone use Ketostix to check for Ketosis

Boots have been a PITA over this for years. I believe that the official guideline from boots is that the final decision is left to the pharmacist.

It is all very odd since they actually sell Atkins products, but they would probably say that it was because the ketostix are sold in the pharmaceutical department within the store.

They are available from your CDCs though, and Ebay.

If it's any consolation, I bought them, but they never showed me to be in ketosis even though I obviously was.

hiya.... how long will they take to arrive, and if it's too long.. PM me and i'll give you some to tide you over.... i know what it's like to be waiting for the pink fairy........

just let me know i live in jarrow so can meet you somewhere.

Oh thanks spudsbit... i ended up going into Newcastle today and tried all the boots around and finally got them!! as well as the ones on ebay and as well as the ones my mam picked up today as well cos she knew i was looking for them.... so ive now got an endless supply.
Only had my sticks a few hours and ive used 5 already... god damn all that water lol
and im in ketosis... very pale pink... but it will do me as im assuming it means im drinking enough.
Its day 3 today... and i feel fine, altho i was a bit peckish walking around Newcaslte it was packed, everyone i bumped into seemed to have a greggs pasty in their hand... i had to get out of there

Back