Anyone use Milk and More?

big bear

A bear on a mission!
I had a look at their website they do salad/veg boxes. It's slightly more expensive.

What do you think of it if you use it?

I was looking into them or albe and cole. I usually get all our fruit and veg from our local Market on a Saturday it works out cheaper to go there but maybe I'll use them in the colder months when I don't want to go out!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

I saw the advert today, do they over price - it looks like all branded stuff. I like the fact it is free delievery though but wounder if there is some claws around it.

Not too much more, salad box is £9.99 but not sure how much is in there. X

We have just cancelled ours, we were getting a mixed fruit, veg and salad box every week and to begin with it was quite good but the last 3 boxes the produce was only lasting a couple of days before it had to be thrown, and one cucumber I put my fingers through as I unpacked the box! When I called to complain and cancel, they admitted they don't open the boxes to check quality, and I got all my money back aswell as a huge complimentary box of goodies (milk, butter, chocolate etc). You might have better luck than us though x

Back