1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone use Milk and More?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 5 June 2011 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    slimming world
    I had a look at their website they do salad/veg boxes. It's slightly more expensive.

What do you think of it if you use it?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stephielou87

Stephielou87 Full Member

I was looking into them or albe and cole. I usually get all our fruit and veg from our local Market on a Saturday it works out cheaper to go there but maybe I'll use them in the colder months when I don't want to go out!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins
  4. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

I saw the advert today, do they over price - it looks like all branded stuff. I like the fact it is free delievery though but wounder if there is some claws around it.
  5. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    slimming world
    Not too much more, salad box is £9.99 but not sure how much is in there. X
  6. charlies_mummy

charlies_mummy all for my little man x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    We have just cancelled ours, we were getting a mixed fruit, veg and salad box every week and to begin with it was quite good but the last 3 boxes the produce was only lasting a couple of days before it had to be thrown, and one cucumber I put my fingers through as I unpacked the box! When I called to complain and cancel, they admitted they don't open the boxes to check quality, and I got all my money back aswell as a huge complimentary box of goodies (milk, butter, chocolate etc). You might have better luck than us though x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.