Anyone use Milk and More?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 5 June 2011 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I had a look at their website they do salad/veg boxes. It's slightly more expensive.

What do you think of it if you use it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stephielou87

Stephielou87 Full Member

I was looking into them or albe and cole. I usually get all our fruit and veg from our local Market on a Saturday it works out cheaper to go there but maybe I'll use them in the colder months when I don't want to go out!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

4. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

I saw the advert today, do they over price - it looks like all branded stuff. I like the fact it is free delievery though but wounder if there is some claws around it.

5. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Not too much more, salad box is £9.99 but not sure how much is in there. X

6. charlies_mummy

charlies_mummy all for my little man x

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We have just cancelled ours, we were getting a mixed fruit, veg and salad box every week and to begin with it was quite good but the last 3 boxes the produce was only lasting a couple of days before it had to be thrown, and one cucumber I put my fingers through as I unpacked the box! When I called to complain and cancel, they admitted they don't open the boxes to check quality, and I got all my money back aswell as a huge complimentary box of goodies (milk, butter, chocolate etc). You might have better luck than us though x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.