anyone wanna a buddy

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by limes, 27 April 2011 Social URL.

1. limes

limes Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    hi i looking for a support buddy. I have been trying to loose weight for years. and i constantly fail at anything i try. usually within the first couple of weeks. I have joined classes sw and ww but i think that is were my downfall is. i am too hard on myself so one slip up has me dreading and embarrassed going to class, then the comfort eating comes, or the sod it i rubbish.

My daughter is getting married in Oct. and i know if i dont do something now i will be really upset, and it will spoil how i feel .

I have joined ww online. i have bought the scales etc, so i have all the gear. and i would love some buddies to share this journey with me. so we can support each other

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ZZRBabe

ZZRBabe New Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I need a buddy too!

I've just signed up to minimins. I need to lose around 1stone. I've tried weightwatchers and slimming world over the years but no success. I'm putting myself on a calorie counting diet from Monday (2 May) and want to lose 1 stone by the beginning of July. I'll gladly be your buddy unless I need to be doing weight watchers ............:p

4. limes

limes Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    no of course you dont need to be doing ww. not sure if we need to be in another area for buddys. wondered if diarys would be a good place. but think you need 50 posts and i not there yet :)

lucking forward to sharing our weight loose together x

5. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi. Good luck on both your journeys. I'm a WW online member too. I just like to be answerable to myself.

6. Smallerme

Smallerme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Limes, I'd love to buddy up too. Can I suggest the Beck Diet solution to read alongside doing weightwatchers. It has some really great stuff on how to break the cycle of thinking you've blown it if you have some unplanned eating at times and put it behind you whilst getting back on the horse. I've been on countless diets, I must have spent a large proportion of my life over the last 15yrs on one, this time it feels different and I'm trying to do all I can to change those behaviours that messed it up for me before.

7. limes

limes Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    good morning xx

how is everyone?

i will deff look at the beck diet for ideas on how to break the bad emotional probs i have with loosing weight .

8. largelesley

largelesley Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi all limes i to have the same problem of thinking ive blew it then never go back
    But i have had a bad wk this wk and i admit i nearly didnt go
    But everyone on here was fab and realy helped me cope
    Went and it wasnt nearly as bad as i thot
    We can o this

9. Goodbye belly!

Goodbye belly! Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    That's great that you didn't quit. Everyone has bad weeks and you know how important your goal is for you. Well done and stay on track. We all fall of but we just need to get back on and keep trying. Good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.