Anyone wanna join Gen & I with our restart???

Tested this morning and am in Ketosis already! After just 2 days!!

Maybe it doesn't take as long when you've already been on a VLCD - whatever, I'm pleased.

wannabeminime ... what's done is done - glug the water and get back up on this wagon with us immediately!! :)

wannabeminime I'm right there with you I slipped up yesterday too so back to day 1 again. I weighed myself this mornng and I'm 3lbs heavier than I was on monday eeek! So I'm determined to get back into it now as soon as I can.

great that youre in ketosis already Russiandoll I hope everyone else is doing just as well :)

Good morning fello SSers & re-starters!!!
Welcome s_786, you are so right about keeping posting to keep the support going!! Good luck on the final stone, can't wait to be in that position myself!!!

I'm on day 3 today & feeling OK, very very very cold though!! TOTM since last night so feeling a bit sorry for myself over that but not too bad....yet!!!

Had a good night last night, resisted all temptation, didn't even think about food too much, am trying to do Paul Mckenna at the same time & it's really helping, great ideas about 'seeing' yourself happy & slim, try to do it every morning before I get up & various times during the day!!

The good news is that I weighed myself this morning & I am now at the weight I was (or actually 1lb lighter) before I went off track almost a month ago (when I went to New York etc) so that's 8lb gone in the first 2 days!!

Preblems in work- gotta go speak to you later!!

wow 8lbs in the first 2 days..... that is awesome!! x

day 3 for me today, and i am back into ketosis, headaches have gone and 2.5lbs lighter :)

i dont weigh until sunday so hoping for another 1.5lbs to give me my first stone, and it will be a month since starting cd... (yes i fell off the wagon early! :( )

but a stone in a month and i will be really pleased.... 1 stone gone 2 to go!

roll on day 4....

good luck everyone... we can do this!!!!

heres to a slimmer trimmer us in 2007!!!!!!

Lisee xx

wannabeminime I'm right there with you I slipped up yesterday too so back to day 1 again. I weighed myself this mornng and I'm 3lbs heavier than I was on monday eeek! So I'm determined to get back into it now as soon as I can.

great that youre in ketosis already Russiandoll I hope everyone else is doing just as well :)

That 3lb will be gone in no time Nikki! I havent been on the scales since monday,when i had gained 4lb from the previous week. I may get on tomorrow, if i can pluck up the courage!

Yayyyyy wannabeminime!! The first day is the hardest and you're over that one .... onto the next!

I'm just about to have my soup at the end of day 3. So far, so good :)

hi all,
its great to see everyone doing so well...I am doing OK but cant help few odd nibbbles, especially chicken!!! N i dont even feel guilty about it lol....I gota sort it out because its soo cold and I want this stone being bin and gone soon very soon.
keep it strong everyone
xxxxx
S

hey S786! Seems like we're on the same lines...last stone and a nibble of chicken..tonight i did that and im figuring its better than choc...i bought a bar of organic dark choc tonight for a christmas treat..instead of the stodgy stuff...its in the fridge preparing its crunchiness for me...treat=choc...oh dear!!!!!:mad:

Good luck with the next day girls...one day at a time...x:eek:

how is everyone doing this evening/morning???

just thought i would pop by and read some more... (am addicted to this place!)

well off to bed now day 3 officially over... so glad im back on track, have had a good day.... roll on day 4!

good luck to everyone tomorrow :D

Lisee xx

Damage limitation!

Braved the scales this morning, i have lost 2lb since Monday, thank goodness!
I have decided that, between now and January, its a matter of damage limitation for me (too many social engagements), so i will be very happy to stay around the 13st7 mark. I was 13st 10lb this morning, although my scales are 3lb heavy compared to my cdcs.
BUT if i can loose anything, and maintain it until Jan, i will be delighted!

hi bex,
2lb of that nasty 4 gone already!!! :D

i know how you feel about the social thing, sooo much going on at the moment.... we can do this....
oh and by the way,.... was up till very very early hours playing them arcade games you told me about on here..... hehe :eek: hubby text me from the bedroom even, to ask me at what time i would be joining him.....:rolleyes:

kept my hands so busy that i didnt have my last shake till after midnight!

lots of fun though!

speak soon

Lisee xx

Hi all.. so glad to see you all doing so well:) Is it okay if I tag along.. had a few days off track.. I've been in "holiday" mode... and have gained 9lbs!!!! I know it's mosty glycogen and water but I feel uncomfortable in my clothes and dead bloated!!!!! I really do need to get this last stone or so off it's really, really getting me down!!!:(

love xxxxx:)

Hi, Can I join you guys? I'm on day 3 of 790 after trying to get back into SS after a disaster holiday (for my weight the rest was fine)

I started in June and have lost 3st. Got to with in 3lbs of my original goal before my hols, came back a stone heavier! I wouldn't mind but we stayed with DH's rellies before we went and they force fed me! I put on 10lbs in 3 days which was really scary.

Since then have come down to 152 but not close to my lightest 147.

Also, have revised my goal to 10st - that's to help with maintenance so I can stay below 10st 5. Also, that keeps my bmi under 25.

Day 4
Doing OK ... I didn't have time for breakfast this morning and didn't manage to get 'lunch' til 3pm (hot choccie) which means I've still got 2 packs left.

So I'll be having soup and a mousse tonight - bonus! Two courses? A veritable feast! :D

Hope you're all holding on in there - stay strong everyone!

Hey! Welcome Mandy & Soraya!!
Well done everyone for staying on track, especially with the weather.. don't know about the UK but it's bleeding freezin' here in Ireland & the wind is blowing something rotten, actually scared the windows are going to blow in!!
Going through a really shitty time in work & I mean the worst possible... ie I HAVE to leave asap or I may do something I will (probably not!) regret!!
Its TOTM & i had to come home with the Mother of all migraines which usually means HUNGER for me (after the pain).. trying not to think about it...
Anyway still hanging in there... feeling strong but weak at the same time iykwim... but no intention of giving up...
Hope everyone else is doing ok??
Speak later,
Anna XXX

Woke up feeling like i had the start of a chest infection (which in the past has lead onto meningitis for me, twice), so i hurredly took myself off to the Dr, and got prescribed a load of antibiotics. My immune system is crap, always has been. So i am afraid i am eating again girls, have to with the a/bs, sooorrrrryyyy!!

ooh more important that you get yourself well than to keep dieting. Hope it shifts quickly and doesnt get serious.

Glad everyone else sounds like they're doing well. I've stuck to 790 today and back down to 10 stone 13 yay :) Very tempted to eat bred but resisted so far.

Back