Anyone wanna join Gen & I with our restart???

Great news Lisee - well done!!! :)

Glad everyne seems to be doing so well :)

Roch nice to see you joining in too.

I have my weigh in tomorrow officially but I'm really happy because earlier in the week my scales said I was 11 stone 2 and today I was 1o stone 8!!! I did start at 10 stone 13 on monday though (it went up to 11 2 after that) but whichever weight you go by it's a fantastic loss and very inspiring to keep going :)

It's great to see everyon's doing so well:) Fab loss Lisee and Kati:) RD.. you look amazing in the new pic.. a complete stunner:):) Soraya.. you did great at the meal.. and a 0.5lb loss.. brilliant!!!!:D don't worry about the water, 7ls is ok.
S at H.. you look fab and your weight loss graph looks much like mine.. a bit up a bit down but a general down trend!!!! we will get to our goals 'cause we just keep on trucking!!!!! Good on ya' hun:)
Welcome Roch.. it's lovely to have you along.. you're doing fab with the 1200:D

I've hada few up and down days lately and the diet's been the last thing on my mind TBH... I've put a few lbs on but they're coming off again now!!!! I'm feeling up for the final push to Xmas now though and am hoping to get a few more lbs off for then:):):eek:

love xxx:D

thanks all,

im soo chuffed with the results of this week!
im here for the duration, and i wont give up again.. this is tooooo good!!!

START OF WEEK 2 TOMORROW!! bring it on! :)

but no weigh in for a month for me... im still thinking about this and how it will affect things, as i need the "weekly weigh" to keep me giong! am so scared of gaining weight now, with holidays next sunday and then xmas......

will be on here all day everyday to keep me mitivated... need to read everyones inspiring posts.... :)

good luck to everyone starting 2nd week restart tomorrow...

Lisee xx

Well done troops :)

I'll be on weeek one of restart tomorrow! Went to the 'walk in clinic' today - rather than trying to get an appt for the doctors tomorrow - and turns out I have a 'sinus infection' or something like that 'infected sinus' - have to see which one sounds worse pmsl hahahahha

anyway have some antibiotics - so due to take the next one soon..

Keep going peeps :p

Hi everyone, I was doing ever so well and this weekend fallen off my routine. been eating pastas and rice... Please help me get back to track, I need to shift this final stone and a half. Any advice and word of support will be very much appreciated.
xxx
S

get that routine going again first thing in the morning..hehe.. and drink 5 litres of water a day for the rest of the week :eek: ! thats what i did last week.

i went completely off it last weekend and still came out smiling today woth over a 7lb loss... you can do it!!! that nice slim body is calling.... its shouting at ya!!! and its louder than the pasta and rice..... :D

keep going.. we will do it!

Lisee xx

hi guys... as the title of this thread says... me and slim at heart were supposed to be starting last week... slim at heart did... i didn't..... BUT on a positive note i'm on day one now and doing grand so far... i feel better already how weird is that... i defintely think its about taking control!!! anyway i'm here and hope everyone is doing ok!!!

love

Gen xx

OK fellow restarters. Just had my weigh in at the end of week one and have lost 8lb. That means I'm back in the 12s (was 13st 1lb last week, 12st 7lb now). Only 8lb to go and I'll be in the 11s .... can I do it before Christmas? Onwards into week two :)

Yeah - just in time to put it on again over Crimbo!! :rolleyes:

wow Rd that is an amazing loss!!! you must be sooooo chuffed :D

week 2 of restart.... and you can easily get in the 11's for xmas.......

Lisee xx

Hi, Went to my CDC last night and it's official - I lost 5lbs on my 790/SS plan this week. I'm on 790 four days a week when at work and SS over the weekends.

I love having a meal at night when I come home from work in the cold and wet - also I get to eat with my DH which is great. But at weekends I can control the packs and DH grazes anyway.

So that's me to lost 12lbs from the awful weight I put on during my hols.

Down to 149, 10 st 9. I was really worried when I struggled to SS that it was the end and I would never see 10st again.

Thanks for the support I've had here - it's made all the difference being able to read about other people trying to get back on track and understanding when it's hard sticking with it. It's a bit like having somewhere to come when you fell over as a kid and grazed your knee!

Day 1 of week 2 and I've totally stuffed it up.

I'm not even going to say what I've eaten but I'm pi**ed off, messed up and completely fed up with this whole rollercoaster ride.

I can't relate to this diet in terms of 'weight loss' at the moment .... only as perpetual damage limitation.

I'm off into my shell for a sulk!:mad:

Ah Debbie!! I so know how you feel I've messed up myself this weekend & today...

What can I say? I'm weak but you are so much more ahead of me & have already done so well, tomorrow is another day and every other trite cliche I can think of!!!

hi everyone,

well what can i say :(

its my 36th birthday next week and i will be in Tunisia (on the 13th!)

family decided to throw a surprise evening out last night, and i tried and started off eating sensibly, but it was a disaster.....
had prawn cocktail to start, just ate the prawns and a mouthfull of letuce, sauce was served on the siede as i made sure i wasnt having any! then the main course.... i had a huge helping of pasta with chicken and bacon served in a creamy white wine sauce, and had some fresh cheese on the top plus 2 slices of garlic bread! (that could have easily turned into more!) i had a fresh fruit salad for dessert, with nothing on it, then i went and had a mouthfull of my sons choc fudge cake... grrrr...

now im here today and sure i have gained 3lbs over night! also, stuck with this birthday cake :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i plan to have 1 slice of it at some point today give some out and bin the rest....

with last night, holiday next week, then xmas... i have no idea how im going to cope! have decided to try and do the best i can and then start all over again after boxing day, this is getting really hard now, wish i didnt have a holiday or that xmas is nearly here... why is it always about the food?!?!?

oh well, just worked it all out, will be eating one "nice" meal a day whilst on holiday (evening meal only!) and using bars and tetras for the rest of the time, then when i get back on the 17th ss until xmas day boxing day off cd as well, then back to ss on the 27th, it sounds like a good plan!

i havent bought ANY chocolates for xmas, OH isnt bothered about it, and just got 2 selection boxes and some tubes of sweets, a huge bar of dairy millk and a tin of jelly babies, that is all the rubbish here for my sons pig out for xmas.
im not buying any "xmas food" at all, will not be here at home for dinner xmas day, and xmas afternoon i leave here until the 27th, and stay at mothers, so when i get back home on the 27th ss should be easier to restart again.... with no tempting things in thr house, then i get weighed on the 7th january so will have 10 days of ss to try and lose some christmas calories.....

i hope that my plan will work.. everytime i plan things it all goes boobies up!!!

oh well...... im not going to give up though, i just cant... i WILL be slim in 2007.... (make it about easter time at this rate...hehe!)

Lisee xx

Debbie and Lisee - sorry you're both having a tough time at the moment. There is only one way to go though and that's forward. I gave myself such a hard time that I nearly stopped altogether.

Debbie - have you thought of 790? I couldn't get back into SS and 790 is working better for me than I thought originally.

Lisee - have a great time on your hols. Do lots of things that perhaps you may have hesitated about before you started losing. And remember that enjoying yourself isn't the same as eating (OK, so I didn't remember that, but never mind:rolleyes: )

The only thing I know about CD is just to keep going no matter what, but it is not the easiest plan in the world!

I'm back! Finished the antibiotics now (had a scary time, thought i had meningitis again (had it twice before) but a/bs sorted me out), sorted the computer problems, weighed this morning, and i am 13st 10lb. So, lets get to it! I want those 11 lb off before xmas to take me into the 12s! Really need to get to it!

Fell off wagon last night:mad: ! Dropped DH off at a do and ended up at the evil shop on my way home.

Had fish finger sandwiches, noodles and crisps. Weight up to 150 :eek: today but still in ketosis. Didn't even enjoy it.

Must break the DH not at home eat crap habit I have! So SS today but feel sick and struggling to drink any water.

Really down, but the only option to not doing this is to stop and I'm not doing that.

Back