Anyone wanna join Gen & I with our restart???

hi all,

wish you all a good week with your cd!! this is me signing out now for the next 9 days or so, i leave tomorrow for tunisia, and am dreading the weight gain.... inevitable really!!

have packed tetras and bars, but have just planned to eat one meal a day, without counting cals and just be sensible!

now i had better go and pack!
speak to you all soon

Lisee xx

Hi guys!
Sorry to have abandoned you all but I've been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo off the wagon for the past week or so it just isn't funny...
Why oh why can' I just get my head back in the right place????
Anyway, hope everyone else is doing ok?
Keep up the good work!
Anna XXX

Anna, do me a favour. Go into the gallery and look at those photos. See what you have achieved. Then get your butt back on the wagon!

I have the bleedin thing stuck on my fridge, in my wallet, on my desktop & as my screen saver in work... I'm sick of looking at myself!!!

Anna

Please don't feel that you can only come here when things are going well, let us try and support you when it's all going pear shaped too!

Has anything in particular kicked this off? I bought some smaller size trousers last week and went and binged! It was really tough to get back from there.

Also, are you SS or 790?

Take care and look after yourself, this is just a bumpy bit part of the journey you've embarked on.

Hello Peeps

thought I'd pop my head in the door and see how you're getting on....

have to say I've been off the wagon as well, was meant to get back on yesterday - have done myself a sheet with motivational sentances and a sheet marking off the day - so today it says 'day 1, take 2!!:D I've been on antibiotics as well, for this sinus infection - still not 100% but loads better - it's just my ears seem to be blocked at the mo... How eating is gonna unblock them I don't know - but any excuse eh!! :p

So c'mon - lets pick ourselves up, dust ourselves down and start all over again :)

Good luck peeps:)

Soraya & Geri- I really don't know what's happening, it's like I'm telling myself to f off... I'm doing REAL damage here... other times i went off I was really careful to only have 'no carb' stuff but this time I'm eating everything even chocs & biscuits I had bought as Christmas presents!!!
My only saving grace (if you can even call it that) is that in the past I would have eaten the whole lot but this time after eating say half a tin I have actually thrown the rest away... still the damage is done...
I'm really bad at knowing myself & why I am doing things & am always so envious of people that can say 'I did this because...' like Geri & her smaller trousers...
I don't know maybe I'm sabotaging myself especially as I did the photos... never lost any weight before let alone the bones of 3 stone....
I just don't know... I start each day well, but come evening it's out the window!!
Well done anyone who gets through it..
I'm trying to SS at the moment but am seriously thinking of doing 790 instead, what do you think?
But then I'm thinking that it was AAM week that ruined everything for me in the first place, that was when i really went off track..

Hi anna.
unfortunatley it wasn't me about the smaller trousers - I'm into some of my bigger ones :eek: :)

How about if you allow yourself extra packs rather than eat Just to get you back into the swing of things? It could also be the run up to christmas, if you had planned to eat then, you think 'oh i may as well eat now as well?' may not be that at all, just an idea tho??

one thing tho - don't keep beating yourself up over it - draw a line under the sand and move on....

and wrap those boxes of biscuits up - you may think twice about opening and eating someone else's pressie?

You can do it girlie - look how far you've come already :p

Last edited:
Thanks Geri!
Good idea about wrapping them up straight away... don't think I am bad enough to unwrap them again.... probably!!!

Hi, It was me with the smaller trousers, but given that I've just had a Mr Kiplings lemon slice who knows how much longer I have with them!!

I think that the last stone is hardest because you don't feel fat anymore. I think people SS when the need to lose weight outweighs the deprivation of SS. At the last stone I've noticed that for me and it seems others, that driving need to lose goes and SS becomes really hard. Often the trigger for coming off SS can be one night off because.. or AAM strangely enough.

I swopped onto 790 last week. I'm doing it 4 days a week wehn I'm working and SS at the weekends. But am planning to move to low carb eating soon.

790 works a lot better for me as I can resist any temptation because I'm eating in the evening, by keeping my food for then, I have a meal with my husband and it's great!

Back