Anyone want a buddy?

Hey everyone, :p
Nearly at the end of day3 now and feel alot better than this morning! :woohoo:

Just wonderin how everyones gettin on?

Next challenge is goin my nans with my daughter as we normally would for sunday dinner n not eating the best food ever! :cry:

Thats gona be a toughy!
but ino facing these challenges will help me.

xxx

Hi everyone, can I be your buddy too? I am starting LT tomorrow (sun 31 may 09). I have done it before for a few weeks and lost nearly two stone, but that was about a year ago now :( but I have came across some shakes I had left over and am going to start again before they are out of date, I got about 3 weeks worth left and I have 2 weddings and a 2 nights outs to be looking amazing for so I am going for 2 and half stone. I am starting at 11.7 so please keep me motivated, I forgot how bad the 1st few days can be!!!!

:welcome2: Pink Starz!
Good luck 4 tomorrow, sure you'll be fine! First few days can be abit tough, but i just keep thinkin of the outcome n tha keeps me focused! xx ;)

Morning everyone:) Feel a bit emotional this morning, is it the diet? Not sure.... am chuffed to have got to day 3, am really determined still, although cooking for the kids is pretty hard, everything they eat looks and smells delicious!:p

Wish I had some scales to encourage myself, have a good day xxx:party0023:

Hi everyone, i just cooked bangers and mash for the hubby and kids later(i work nights so have to prepare the food for the family before i go to bed!) and it smelt divine, but i resisted and will have a flapjack before i go to bed and probably three coffees, have a good day everyone

Morning everyone!

I had a sneeky look at the scales this morning im well chuffed 11lb so far - 5 days in! my chemist didnt weigh me before so i done it myself but i have the same thing as flygirl going of sunday lunch to my mum and dads but im determined to do it now! Had a challange last nite tho went to a bbq with my fiance and loads of his footy friends but managed to get away with no one noticing my not eating coz they were all drunk lol.

So so so happy! just cant wait to see what i loose in total on tuesday!?

Got a horrible taste in my mouth tho.

Good luck everyone! x x x

Hey all, I'm glad we have this buddy group. It'll help us all get through!!

Pink, welcome. You've done it before so I'm sure you can do it again. Good luck with the start today.

Flame, I hope today goes better for you xx

Katy, I really think that is the hardest, putting up with all those nice smells!!

Kelly, wow that's brilliant. I can't wait for my weigh in on Friday!! It's amazing, people don't really notice things like that, as you say, especially when they are drinking :p
I have that taste too. Death Breath :sigh:

Welcome all the newbies and restarters!

We cant all get through the sunday roast! lol.

I have got myself a tongue scraper in preperation for the disgusting breath and i have ordered my listerine strips off ebay.

I no what everyone is saying about the cooking and the lovely smells, even my babys food is smelling really good! lol now i no that is wrong because some of them smell disusting!

Kelly x x

Welcome everyone, day 5 for me, got a headcold and sinus trouble so feel like death warmed up but am plodding on, weigh in on Tuesday for me, my scales have moved but would like them to move more hehe

Morning all!
Went to bed late lsnite feelin really nauseous, actually thort i was gona throw up because my stomach feels weak.
Has anyone else felt like this? little worried.

Well done Kelly on gettin through the bbq!
11lbs is amazing n theres still few days left til your official weigh in thas brill! :happy096:

Im thinkin the bad taste is ketosis?

Keep goin wobbly woo, although i can imagine its hard when u feel like tha on top of this!

I also love this buddy group minnie, its amazing how much its helps.

xxx

Hi everyone, felt just like you did last night flygirl, had to put myself to bed, after Britains Got Talent Final, how sad am I!;) Felt really week and bloated because of all the water, felt like poo this morning, but am feeling realling energised now! Yippee:D

BTW my beath smells like death! He he x:p

I don't think I am in Ketosis yet , do have the bad breath bit but haven't been through some of the things you guys have, unless this cold has masked the symtoms

But then I have more energy than normal and am waking up early all refreshed

I guess I have it all to come yet

I have a horible cold 2 i think thats y i felt so bad yesterday! I no some of its down the the diet tho.

How is everyone finding it so far, what are your fave shakes ect. I am struggling with drinking all the water, i start of with good intentions but end up peeing all nite coz i have left it so late BUT I must be doing something rigth coz lost 11lb so far!

I am still over the moon about that! :)

Kelly xx

Wobbley woo - I have been waking up early 2 and its been really easy to get up!

Me 3 with the waking up early thing. I normally do wake early but I wasn't in bed until 2am last night and I was wide awake by 8.15am! Normally I'd need about 8 hrs sleep to feel good, but I felt fine and still do.

Glad it's not just me with this waking up early all refreshed, it's weird lol

I like the choccy shake cos I am a choccy monster :)

Quite like the soup but find it doesn't fill me up like the others, strawberry is ok, but the vanilla is yuck and boring

Oh no i had a bit of a slip up today, I feel very guilty back on the wagen now tho. x

hi all, can I jump on board??? sounds lots of fun on here, I am back on LT after loosing 3 stone then did 2 weeks refeed then 3 weeks in florida and gained 24lb whislt there so need to shift that 24lb!!!! so this is day two, hard but I know these first few days are the worst and I am glad to be back in control of what I eat!!!! xxxxx keep up the good work everyone xxx

Oh no kelly! What happened?

WELCOME Floridagirl!

I had abit of a :cry: today on my boyfriend! He cheered me up n i felt alot better. Im determined!
managed to get through sunday dinner n my bf havin a takeaway!

xxx

Back