anyone want to commit to 100% week

Well so far so good today, managed to stay on track but for some reason I am starving. I keep feeling queasy and getting mega hungry. I've eaten on plan but a lot of it!

Well I've done well until here, but evenings are without a doubt my weak point! I'm home alone as hubby works some evenings, kids are now quiet in bed (thank god!!) and I know where every single bit of naughtiness (food!) is!!! There are smarties, toblerone bits, cake bars, triples and caramel Rockies. On top of this there is various open jars of choc spread and the like.... We did really well clearing it all out over Easter but since kids have gone back to school the cupboards have filled again.

I must be strong, it's weigh in on Wednesday and I was so hoping for 3.5lb to make my stone, but I think it is probably slightly unrealistic as I normally lose about 1-2 per week, when I don't gain!

So can someone please please give me some strength of mind to be strong tonight.... Please?

Lol, Sarah xxxxc

Well so far so good. I have managed to only snack on fruit for the first time ever and have only had 5 syns today :)

Feeling quite proud of myself as you all should by the sounds of it :)

sarahaa said:
Well I've done well until here, but evenings are without a doubt my weak point! I'm home alone as hubby works some evenings, kids are now quiet in bed (thank god!!) and I know where every single bit of naughtiness (food!) is!!! There are smarties, toblerone bits, cake bars, triples and caramel Rockies. On top of this there is various open jars of choc spread and the like.... We did really well clearing it all out over Easter but since kids have gone back to school the cupboards have filled again.

I must be strong, it's weigh in on Wednesday and I was so hoping for 3.5lb to make my stone, but I think it is probably slightly unrealistic as I normally lose about 1-2 per week, when I don't gain!

So can someone please please give me some strength of mind to be strong tonight.... Please?

Lol, Sarah xxxxc

Distraction is key. Paint your nails? Have a bath? If all else fails have a really early night with a good book. Remember you want to be thin more than you want to eat junk!

Distraction is key. Paint your nails? Have a bath? If all else fails have a really early night with a good book. Remember you want to be thin more than you want to eat junk!
Thank you, you are right. I really really want to lose another 5lb over next 2 weigh ins to get to my first mini goal. I am going to let my cup of tea go down, do 30ds and then get a nice hot bath, as suggested. Will check in later. I have to say I feel very motivated by this post

Sarah xxxx

Had a good day :) just back from weigh in and had a 1/2lb loss which is ok but having done a 100% week last week too I was a little disappointed. I am also doing 30day shred which is still causing very sore muscles and my c said it may be a sign that my muscles are holding fluid due to the change in activity and intensity. I won't get disheartened and I know that if I stick to it I will get results. Anyway todays green day food diary-

Breakfast- hex b fruit and fibre, 1/2hexa milk (other 1/2 used in coffee throughout day), fruit salad and natural yogurt

5g of cookie dough (1syn- making cookies with the children I nanny for- glad I had this taste as it wasn't as nice as I thought it would be and put me off eating them cooked!)

Lunch- jacket potato, beans, lettuce,cucumber, tomato hexa cheese & an apple

Snack- free cheese scone (smash & cottage cheese recipe) and a banana

Dinner- green Thai pork curry (pork hex b, noodles, mushrooms, pepper, mangetout, chilli, spring onion, Thai curry paste (1syn) low fat coconut milk (2syns)
Then we had food tasting at group this eve, the savouries were all meat and being a green day couldn't have them so stuck to the cakes :D (5.5syns)
2x sachet options (4syns)
Total 13.5syns but it will be less tomorrow as there won't be a food tasting! Sorry for the long post but wanted to put whole days food diary on at once :)

Last edited:
ScarlettStar86 said:
Had a good day :) just back from weigh in and had a 1/2lb loss which is ok but having done a 100% week last week too I was a little disappointed. I am also doing 30day shred which is still causing very sore muscles and my c said it may be a sign that my muscles are holding fluid due to the change in activity and intensity. I won't get disheartened and I know that if I stick to it I will get results. Anyway todays green day food diary-

I had a small loss the week I started exercising and then a 4lb loss the week after. I think theres something in the theory that it catches up with you :)

I'm feeling raring to go and really positive this morning. So nice to feel that I'm back on track and not letting one bad week throw me off course completely like it would have done previously.

Bacon sandwich for breakfast this morning I think....love slimming world!!

Don't know what happened there...everything I typed came out in scarlet's quote for some reason! Posting on my phone doesn't always seem to work that well!

In positive,motivated mood today,si far gave had a huuugge fruit salad and coconut greej muller 1/2 syn.
Greek muller!!

Completed day 1 with only 6syns and another good start today with wm toast, dairylea and tomatoes, an orange with a mug of green tea. Making today a green day as I'm late at work and will need a speedy tea. Now to keep focused through the day, though as I feel bloated and yuk thanks to * week it won't be hard!

Morning all. Well last night I had an extra biscuit which brought my syns to 8 for yesterday. Couldnt get out for a run as it was bucketing down with rain- absolutely horrible weather.

It is helping to write down here what I eat/plan to eat as last night I noticed it stopped myself picking a lot at left overs on plates -one of those little bad habits that has been sneaking back in.
So my plan for today is:
Breakfast: Porridge, splend, blueberries and milk (Hex a & b)
Lunch : SS soup, 60g health bread (make it myself work it out to be 9 syns - a bit high I know but its full of different seeds that I think is worth it for the health benifits)
Dinner : Ham, potatoes, turnip and peas with pepper sauce (3 syns)
Snacks : FF yogurt, banana, grapes & apple

Have 2 syns left that I will use up with my milk in my tea/coffees for today.

I'm feeling good today! Lovely big fruit salad with muesli, yoghurt and green tea for breakfast, followed by a 2.5 mile run/ walk. Today is going to be a good good day xxx glad everyone else is feeling good too xxc

Loving the positive vibes :)

Just had a lovely lunch of leftover sw Italian veg stew. No snacks this morning because I was out at soft play with my daughters and there was nothing in sight but huge cupcakes and cookies the size of dinner plates (only a slight exaggeration!)

Afternoon snacking will be fruit in the first instance and a mullerlight if that doesn't do the trick.

Just had some lovely home made soup with scan bran, and a little melon and grapes for pud. V full now x

ScarlettStar86 said:
I've had a winter city break abroad and been skiing but never had a summer hol so I can't wait! We are going to kos, cheap and cheerful but should be nice!

Kos is fantastic have fun xx

Well I'm ashamed to say I've had a minor indiscretion this afternoon :(

I made cakes with kids and ate a fair bit of the mix... I haven't had any syns all day and won't have any for rest of day but I'm annoyed with myself as its weighin day tomorrow. I had about 4 or 5 spoonfuls.... Do u think 15 syns is enough to cover it? They were more cereal spoons than tea spoons unfortunately

Sarah xxxxx

Back