anyone want to commit to 100% week

Sarah I would say your 15 syns should cover it - it is very tough when baking not to have a lick of the spoon!!!

I have to make a chocolate biscuit cake tomorrow night for a party at the weekend - It will take every bit of will power I have not to lick the spoons - pure torture as my weigh in is Thursday :)

Hope the cakes tasted good

xx

Well have just got back from WI and lost 1lb. I'm pleased with this as am under a lot of stress with issues at work so managing to stick to plan altogether is a real achievement with me.

Here is my food diary for today...apologies for the pathetic first half (its a habit I have on WI day that I just can't break! So today is a green day

Breakfast: Mint Hifi Bar (HEXB)

Lunch: Strawberries and raspberries

Snack (after I got weighed!) Deluxe Hifi (2nd HEX B)

Tea: Mugshot medley - this is lots of veg (red onion, mushrooms, pepper, baby corns and peas) fried in frylight and a bit of seasoning with a tomato mugshot and cheese triangles (HEX A) mixed in.
Its such a quick meal and so filling, I also like something quick on WI night as its later than usual and its stops me being naughty! and half a melon.

HEXA - Milk in coffees.

Syns so far: 0! I plan on having a small bag of mini eggs (8syns) with a coffee later.

I would just like to say thank you for your support on this thread as usually I can go off course on a Tuesday but I didnt want to have to write it on here...smiling! xxx

Why the heck not? ^__^
I'll be super super good and do it 100% too. <3

Hope everyone has had a good day today.

I've had a good first couple of days but weigh in is looming tomorrow- I was hoping for 2.5 to get my 1st shiny, but although I have been good all week I don't think I'll be getting it! There's always next week eh?

Made curry using the Greek style coconut muller tonight - was pleasantly surprised :)

B x x x

Another good food day! My food plan did go a bit out the window today due to a change of lunch plans yesterdays, meaning I had yesterdays lunch today. (long story short had the same thing for lunch and dinner but it was scrummy so I don't mind! I normally mix it up so its a one off!)
Breakfast- fruit salad, yogurt
Lunch- ratatouille lasagne from magazine. (1 hex b, 1/2 a)
2 pieces scan bran cake (2 syns)
Options hot choc (2 syns)
Dinner- ratatouille lasagne again(oops!) but with salad (1hex b 1/2 a)
Fruit salad with my new discovery- 2 dsp each of fat free natural yogurt, fat free fromage frais and quark whisked with an options sachet. Makes a gorgeous choc mousse style dessert! (2syns)
Not hungry now but feel a choc craving coming on (again!) So will have another options before bed (2syns)
Total 8syns

My name is ScarlettStar86 and I'm an optionsaholic! :D

I love the options too and always spend my syns on them :)

I've had another good day food wise :)

Oooh options I had forgotten about options... Thank you, will put it on my shopping list.

I have to admit that at the moment I am a "mikado-aholic"

B x x x

Mmmm Options...I miss those! Wish you could get them here.

A good day today I think - red as usual, although I'm doing a Success Express day as well:
Breakfast: spinach and mushroom omelette, tinned tomatoes, glass of milk (hex a), green tea
Lunch: 2 slices WM toast (hex b), philadelphia light (hex a), big bowl of blueberries and blackberries, syn free natural yogurt
Snack: plum, 3 Laughing Cow light triangles (3 syns), green tea
Dinner: Vietnamese beef salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper, onion
Snack: melon, 3 individual mint chocolates (1 syn each)

Well other than the cake mix incident, I was A1 yesterday and had no other syns, so I hope it has balanced out. I had baked bean lasagne for tea with spinach and green beans on the side, and melon and a few strawberries in the evening. I didn't even have my usual options.... I am off to weigh in this morn, so no brekkie for me until then, I go with a completely empty stomach. I got into a routine of doing my 30ds before weigh in, but I haven't for the last few weeks and now I don't know whether to throw myself put of bed or not? To do 30ds or not... That is the q!!!!

I shall update later about weight loss

Sarah xxxx

Good luck with the weigh in Sarah :)

I'm just heating up some beans to put on a couple of scan bran. Hoping the beans might make them a bit more palatable....

Have a good day everyone x

Scarletstar - must try your desert. Dont have any options, will buy some at the weekend and see how it goes

The plan for today is as follows:
Brekie: Porridge/Blueberries/Milk (Hex a&B)
Dinner: Chilli made with extra lean mince & rice
Tea: beans on toast (1 slice bread 4 syns) with tomatoe & mushrooms
Snacks: Banana, ff yogurt, kiwi, apple
Treat: blueberry muffin 10 syns

Keep up the good work everyone

I put half pound on, and I'm gutted. But even more reason to be 100percent this week x

Weigh in tonight... And then going out, but will be sticking to 100% - promise!!!

I tried the LMC red onion and rosemary sausages for the first time today... I am so impressed- I really liked them :).

B x

sarahaa said:
I put half pound on, and I'm gutted. But even more reason to be 100percent this week x

Half a pound is nothing but I understand your disappointment. I put on 1.5 last week and was upset for the whole day. BUT you are doing absolutely the best thing in letting your half pound kick you up the a**e into a better week :)

I was doing really well this morning but have failed miserably this afternoon. My usual story....stressed and tired so turn to food *sigh*. Recon I must have had between 20 and 25 syns today now and am very annoyed with myself. Only had 10 syns last 2 days though so am hoping I won't have done too much damage overall.

Anyone else an emotional eater? Been a big problem for me as long as I can remember. If anyone has any good strategies I can employ next time please do let me know!!

Half a pound is nothing but I understand your disappointment. I put on 1.5 last week and was upset for the whole day. BUT you are doing absolutely the best thing in letting your half pound kick you up the a**e into a better week :)

I was doing really well this morning but have failed miserably this afternoon. My usual story....stressed and tired so turn to food *sigh*. Recon I must have had between 20 and 25 syns today now and am very annoyed with myself. Only had 10 syns last 2 days though so am hoping I won't have done too much damage overall.

Anyone else an emotional eater? Been a big problem for me as long as I can remember. If anyone has any good strategies I can employ next time please do let me know!!

Im a terrible emotional eater. I have found it very tough for the last few weeks because of stress at work caused by certain people. If it wasn't for my hubby and close friends, I would have completly gone off the rails. Its just so hard when your body cries out for that comfort. I have found green days good when I feel like this as you can have lots of stodge, like chips, beans and egg...Yum!

xx

I'm an emotional eater too! Thank you for your messages, I just need to be positive and move on... I have unfortunately eaten a bit of rubbish this afternoon :(

Line drawn- back on it now

Sarah xxxx

I will be 100% from tomorrow xxxx

Well had another good day. I have decided that I am going to try and have a full week of red and green days until weigh in day which is next Tuesday. I used to follow red and green when I first did slimming world a few years back, it will be interesting to see if it makes a difference.

So today has been a red day

Breakfast: 2 slices of wholemeal bread (60g) with cheese triangles (HEXB & A) and an apple
Snack: Shape delight raspberry yoghurt 0% fat
Lunch: Pastrami, lettuce, tomatoes,cucumber, beetroot and free cottage cheese. Strawberries, grapes and an apple
Snack: Pom Bears (4syns)
Tea: Turkey breast steak with lemon and herb seasoning, new pots (200g HEXB)carrots, brocolli, baby corns, syn free onion gravy and galaxy flutes (5.5syns)

Other HEXa used for milk in coffees
Syns for the day: 9.5

xxxx

Well so far so good :) plenty of walking and tons of superfree!
Edit: just realised I hav'nt had my hex b and only 1 syn:-/ but not hungry ;-)

Last edited:
So far so good! although I do tend to find a yummy breakfast and have it every day so I'm going to mix it up for tomorrow :)
Today was a red day
Breakfast - Fruit & fibre (hexb), milk (hexa) fruit salad (with apple, strawberry, grapes, melon, banana), natural yogurt
Lunch - Pork and paprika one pot (incl pork, onion, tomatoes, aubergine, mushrooms) followed by an apple and an options (2syns)
Dinner - oven baked smoked haddock fillet with philly mashed potato (philly hex a, potato with skins- hexb) spring onion and carrots
snacks throughout day - banana, orange, scan bran cake (1syn) fairy cake (tempted by charity cake stall on the nursery run, so wasn't worth the syns! 4.5syns) Mikado x 4 (2syns) options x 3 (6syns)
total - 13.5syns

was planning to average 10 a day except friday and sat(when I will aim to have max15 per day) so still time to pull this back!

Back