anyone want to commit to 100% week

Fantastic that everyone's doing so well and staying motivated.

I'm definitely back on track today after yesterday's slip up!

Muesli with fat free yoghurt and banana for breakfast. Had my grocery delivery yesterday so lots of lovely fresh fruit in the house :)

Well I need to commit to a 100% week, so from today I will be 100% every day this week.

Weigh in last night - 2lbs off, need .5lb to get my 1stone award... Hoping a 100% week will get that and more!!!

Hope everyone has a good day x

I'm definitely having a 100% week this week starting from today. I had yummy pinapple for breakfast and I've already got a roast chicken in for dinner to have cold as I know I wont have time to cook after all the after school clubs Ill be driving too...Feeling good about this week :)

My weigh in is tonight and I'm expecting a STS or perhaps a half pound loss at best...I've gone WAY over my syns this week - mainly at the weekend meeting up with friends (we'll call it the 'eton mess gate!). So, I'm going to weigh in tonight and I'm prepared for whatever the scales say...and tomorrow I'll be back on plan 100% (although I'm technically back on plan today!!)...my goal is to get to 2.5stone off by the end of May (and 3 stone off by the end of June)...I know I can do it if I'm 100%! :)

Well I fell well and truly off the wagon yesterday and I'm back in it now! I had scan bran with tomatoes and beans for brekkie, banana mid morning and I've got a lively salad with homemade coleslaw and my healthy extra of cheese. I've got Spanish chicken for tea, with onions peppers and tomatoes, and a side salad.... Yummy! Just need to stay motivated now, come on for a 100% week!!!!!

Day 16 of 100%.. it's worth doing, just for the boost in mood alone!

Breakfast- Banana (I was rushing out of the door)

Lunch - Steak marinated in garlic and chillies with 1/2 plate onions and mushrooms
Activia 0% Fat yogurt

Dinner - Chicken breast cooked in a garlic 'Shake n season' bag with onions, peppers and mushrooms (1 syn as 5 of us share the sauce from the bag)
Broccoli, green beans and McCain Jacket Potato (1 syn)

Snack - HexA - Low Low Mature Cheese Spread
HexB - Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread x 6
Mint Options (1.5 syns)

Syns - 3.5

Lots of luck for today everyone :D

Keep up the good work everyone...Sarah, you are right to put yesterday behind you - looks like you are going in the right direction today good on you.

I lost 1lb at WI which means that I have offically lost 3 stone. It has taken me over 12 weeks to loose the last half stone!! Now I have one more stone left to go and hopefully with a couple of 100% weeks I will get there in time for my hols in August.

Eating plan for today:
Brekie: Porridge, Milk, blueberries
Lunch :left over portion of last nights chilli with some extra veggies stir fried to bulk it up a bit (having a hungry day as I am working from home and it is very difficult to stay out of the food cupboard)
Dinner: Lamb stew (I am allowing 3 syns for the lamb as it was a bit fatty, everything else in it was free)
Snacks: Banana, Pear, FF yogurt, Apple
Treats: 2 tsp peanut butter, bread 10 syns

15 syns for today.

I've been 100% since Sunday, and today (weigh day) I'm 3lb down :) just the motivation I needed. Will be doing a full week now x

Another 100% day for me too and managing to stick to my green and red week.

Today has been a green day

Breakfast: Apple, Strawberries, grapes and a shape 0% fat yoghurt
Snack: Salt and Vinegar Ryvita Minis (HEXB)
Lunch: Jacket potato and beans, salad with yoghurt and mint sauce (1syn) plums and an apple
Tea: Quorn cheese and red onion sausages x 2 (2syns), mash potato with laughing cow triangles (HEXA), garden peas and syn free onion gravy.
Snack: Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread x 6 (HEXB) and 30g tub of choc philli (4.5 syns)

HEX Milk for coffee

Syns for the day: 7.5

xx

I managed my first 100% day this week :D I really hope its the first of the whole week :D Feeling really good today :)

Breakfast- porridge pancakes using hexb porridge, natural yog, and egg served with grapes, orange, blueberries and strawberries.
Lunch- pasta with a vegetable paprika sauce followed by an apple and banana (was starving!)
Dinner- pork tingy (shecookssheeats blog) which is pork with a honey (1syn) 5 spice, chilli and soy sauce marinade with noodles and lots of veg.
Snacks- mullerlight, melon,6 kitkat bites (3syns), scan bran cake (2syns) options indulgence (3syns)
Total 9syns :)

2.5lbs off for me - just the boost I needed! I'll be keeping this up!

miss_miffi said:
2.5lbs off for me - just the boost I needed! I'll be keeping this up!

Well done...that's a fantastic loss!

I was hoping to achieve a 3lb loss this week but have had 2 non 100% days now *gives self a big kick* so doubt I will manage more than a pound.

Definitely back on it today...not giving myself a choice. Free yoghurt with fruit for breakfast.

I ve fallen off the wagon big time over the last 2 days. Jumping back on it for sure today. I work in a local cafe on fridays and I usually really struggle as there is nothing healthy to eat there at all. I ve got a few syn free snacks to take with me. I m actually looking forward to having a 100% day lol.... Hopefully it will last all week ;)

Day 1 today of my 100% week following weigh in last night and I'm really focused to make this work!...chopping my syns down to 10 syns a day/70 syns a week too. Good start so far - meals for the day all planned out and put on my food diary...got my 1/3 superfree with every meal, lots of fruit and salad and both of my HExs all factored in! and drinking lots of water too!...and all at 8.5 syns :)

Back