anyone want to commit to 100% week

I did really well yesterday I think. Only syns were a small glass of wine and a few handfuls of popcorn at the cinema (no idea how many syns in popcorn!)

Got a busy day today so hopefully not enough time for snacking!

Good luck everyone :)

I was under my syns yesterday and am committed to a 100% week! Going to push myself to go swimming tonight too!! Good luck everyone!!:D

Yesterday was good, still a bit gutted my loss was 1lb and not more but going to persevere 100% then even if I don't hit my club 10 by next weeks weigh in as I had hoped at least I know I've done my best to get there. Can't do better than that after all! X

OH dear - I need to get back on the wagon again as I fell of it soooo badly at the weekend it just isnt funny. I didnt do too badly Saturday at the christening, it started on Sunday with a chocolate cake with butter icing- (home baking is my down fall) and let's just say I can write off Sunday and Monday

I can completely relate to the emotional eaters out there. It is a curse and like many of you am trying to over come it. I didnt have a binge over the weekend it was more like I ate way too many syns and made the wrong choices when it came to eating and particularly snacking- real self sabotage!!
I didnt go for a run over the weekend and I think this was the trigger as my brain told me that as I wasnt been good doing my exercise I might as well be naughty with my eating - does that make sense????

Sorry for all the ramblings but today I am back at work, in routine so I am back in control.
Todays plan is:
Brekie: Porridge & Milk with Blueberries
Lunch: Roast Chicken/Potato/Peas -gravy 2 syns
Tea: Poached egg and 1 toast with some tomato chopped on it (4 syns for bread)
Snacks: Banana, Apple, Pear and FF yogurt.

Going to try not have any treat tonight- need to cop myself on!!

I'd really like to join too please, in need of support and somewhere to chat about how I'm doing! Not used any syns today and planning a large plate of chicken curry and rice for tea so might treat myself to a chocolate bar afterwards x

Hiya everyone,

Well since my weigh in on Saturday i've had 100% days but they have not been easy. Its the evenings that are the hardest times for me.

Good luck to all on your 100% days.

Bernie x

Day 21 of 100% - After sulking all weekend due to everyone else around me munching junk food, I had a 4lb loss today. Phew. That's set me up for another 7 days!

RE Emotional eating, I have spent the last 10 years or so having regular binges (secretly) and filling emotional holes with food. It's a daily battle, but it's one that I am determined to win. I have learned the hard way that I am a master of self-sabotage so I am trying to plan ahead as much as possible and take it day by day. It's all we can do. Big hugs for those who need it, and for those who don't (because I'm in a hugging mood)

XX

Hiya everyone,

Well since my weigh in on Saturday i've had 100% days but they have not been easy. Its the evenings that are the hardest times for me.

Good luck to all on your 100% days.

Bernie x

the evenings are also my hardest time! good luck xx

hiya,after only losing 2oz,s this wk although not that surprised as i lost 4lbs last week. I,m committed to doing 100%. Don.t want my weight loss 2 suddenly stop altogether. Gonna have the same syns as i normally do which is between 68 an 80 weekly but if no improvement say have 2 drop them abit. Happy losin 1-2lb a wk. If any1,s got any advice that.d b grt8 :)

Day 21 of 100% - After sulking all weekend due to everyone else around me munching junk food, I had a 4lb loss today. Phew. That's set me up for another 7 days!

RE Emotional eating, I have spent the last 10 years or so having regular binges (secretly) and filling emotional holes with food. It's a daily battle, but it's one that I am determined to win. I have learned the hard way that I am a master of self-sabotage so I am trying to plan ahead as much as possible and take it day by day. It's all we can do. Big hugs for those who need it, and for those who don't (because I'm in a hugging mood)

XX

Well done pickle 4lb is a fantastic loss.

Don.t give up scarlette ur.ll b more naffed off if u do! I stuck 2 the plan like glue this wk an was 73.0kg last wk an weighed in 2day at 72.9kg. Gutted,but more determined 2 have a 110% wk. Sometimes the scales r so unkind,but u Can do this! Wishing u gud luck!

sarah29704 said:
Don.t give up scarlette ur.ll b more naffed off if u do! I stuck 2 the plan like glue this wk an was 73.0kg last wk an weighed in 2day at 72.9kg. Gutted,but more determined 2 have a 110% wk. Sometimes the scales r so unkind,but u Can do this! Wishing u gud luck!

Thank you, had a chat with my group on our facebook page last night too and they also picked me up and set me on the right track so back on it today. As I said in my post the other day even if I don't get to my club 10 by my holiday, I know I would have done my best to get there. Maybe not so much now after yesterday but I can try! Xx

Scarlett, hope you are having a better day today than yesterday - all we can do is just take it each day as it comes. Sometimes you need a blow out day like that. Now it is done, you can draw a line under it and move on.

Well done SWlizzy, 2.5lbs is a brilliant loss.

My plan for food today is as follows:
Brekie My usual porridge but this morning I put FF natural yogurt on it with strawberries
Lunch:SS Soup, 50g health bread 10syns
Dinner: Beef Stew
Snacks:Banana, Pear, Apple, Kiwi, FF yougurt. Hex b- some cheese (must check what I can have)

Glad ur feeling better scarlette! I went over by 4.5syns last nite it was the mini crunchie that did it,but just gonna b extra gud 2day! After all we,re only human!

Trying again this week as I had a horrendous Sunday night and blew my great week - that said I was within syns for the week ... Just! However definitely feel more in control doing daily synning.

Back