anyone want to commit to 100% week

Pickle81 said:
Now on day 25 of 100% and have decided to go for 100 days! :)

Pickle you are my inspiration! Thats an absolutely fantastic achievement and I have no doubt you can do the 100 days :)

I've done a 100% week, not been easy though. I have struggled at times. I just hope it shows on the scales today. I need only 1/2lb off for my club 10 and 1.5lb for my 2 stone award. Fingers crossed i get them x
Good on you Bernie - keep it going....

i have come on here for the first time on a Saturday as it is the weekend when I do the most damage as I am completely out of routine. Yesterday went well - 10 syns for the day. Today i have been doing a bit of picking so I needed to write it here to register it.
Brekie - porridge&milk
Lunch - homemade veg soup with about 1 30g white bread roll (leftovers from my daughters lunch)3 syns
Dinner - Port Stir fry rice (no syns)
Picked also at the kids dinnner 2 meatballs with pasta coated in dolmio stir in sauce - am allowing 4 syns
Snacks - Banana, apple -need to up this a bit!!
Treats - 2 sweets 3 syns, popcorn 3 syns
Goodness just realised I have eaten 13 syns-just as well i came on here to register them!!

I am off to make myself a bowl of fruit salad & FF yogurt.

I guess my glass of vino is out tonight -that's what I get for picking at the kids plates!!! :(

Well I've just weighed myself and despite 5 100% days I've put on half a pound. I'm annoyed!!!!!

Does anyone find they don't lose around mid-cycle (when ovulating) *clutches at straws*

I really feel like I'm losing the plot with this now...last few weeks I've put on and lost the same pound or 2 and I really feel like I'm not getting anywhere :-(

biddie said:
Well I've just weighed myself and despite 5 100% days I've put on half a pound. I'm annoyed!!!!!

Does anyone find they don't lose around mid-cycle (when ovulating) *clutches at straws*

I really feel like I'm losing the plot with this now...last few weeks I've put on and lost the same pound or 2 and I really feel like I'm not getting anywhere :-(

This post could have been written by me! So far I have always gained or sts no matter what I do at the weigh in 2 weeks after my period. I've just accepted it now but I try and stay on track in the hope that one day my body will surprise me! That weigh in is tonight so I'm not very hopeful. I'm off on holiday on Thursday but have booked next 2 mondays off group so I'm planning to re read all my books and plan for the week and get back to it after my holiday and hopefully will have lost whatever I gain during my holiday. I'm hoping it will kickstart something but I'm totally with you on the mid cycle stuff. Rubbish being a woman sometimes! Xx

Biddie, I hear you so loud and clear, I too stepped on the scales after been 100% since last Tuesday and it STS :(. I am really frustrated. My SW weigh in is Thursday so the scales better get moving (I am doing this from home so it is the same scales I am using).
I know I have kept in my Syns allowance everyday, I have reduced the amount of carbs on my plate and really upped the veggies, eating soup, I have even introduced myself to Zumba to get an extra workout in!
I never have any bloating or gains around my friendly TOTM so I cant blame that.

I am going to wait and see what Thursday brings and try take this one day at a time

Love to all because I think we need it xxx

Fingers crossed for your weigh in Scarlett - you never know a miracle might happen :) Enjoy your hols in the meantime

Id like to join!! From today a 100% week.. i seem to be suffering at the moment when the weekend arrives I feel like i can eat whatever! Unfortunately we all know that's not the case, so here I am binding myself to a 100% week by typing this.. plus i know if i don't i will feel the wrath from you guys ;) ...here goes! x

Pickle81 said:
Now on day 25 of 100% and have decided to go for 100 days! :)

Wow and look at your weight loss it's fantastic, just shows you what you can achieve at 100%. I hope you get to your goal, good luck x

I had weigh in 2nite and after a week of being 100% I lost 1lb. I know its in the right direction but Im a tad disappointed. I really thought it would b a bit more as I felt I had done so well this week lol. On the upside tho... My skin feels amazing this week lol, must b all that superfree!!

welshshopoholic said:
I had weigh in 2nite and after a week of being 100% I lost 1lb. I know its in the right direction but Im a tad disappointed. I really thought it would b a bit more as I felt I had done so well this week lol. On the upside tho... My skin feels amazing this week lol, must b all that superfree!!

Congratulations on getting a pound off :) I understand what you mean about feeling disappointed (I always feel like I should have greater reward for depriving myself of everything I like!) But as you said, its moving in the right direction :)

Welshshopoholic - A loss of 1lb is great in anyones book. Well done to you - you must be looking radiant, definitely the added benifit of all that extra superfree!!!

Welcome abbiewilko - hope your 100% commitment is working out for you.

I realised last night at about 8:30pm that I had only eaten 2 syns for the entire day - totally unheard of in my book!!! So I helped myself to a curly wurly that was in the freezer -yummy yummy in my tummy :)

Am out on the road tomorrow with work so it will be difficult to control the food as I have to eat out for lunch. Will bring supply of fruit for snacking on and just stick with some soup or a salad for lunch. I will have my dinnner when I get home and I plan to make that syn free.

Keep up the good work everyone

FMxx

Day 28 of 100%, 4lb loss and I got SOTW and my 1 1/2 stone award this morning. 1st 8lbs in 4 weeks. I officially LOVE Slimming World and I am so determined to actually get to target this time. Well done everyone on such fab losses; proves that 100% is the way to go :)
Good luck to those yet to weigh in.X

Pickle81 said:
Day 28 of 100%, 4lb loss and I got SOTW and my 1 1/2 stone award this morning. 1st 8lbs in 4 weeks. I officially LOVE Slimming World and I am so determined to actually get to target this time. Well done everyone on such fab losses; proves that 100% is the way to go :)

Woo hoo pickle!!! You must be so proud of yourself!!! 1st 8 in 4 weeks :) its taken me 8 weeks to lose 1st 2!!!

Pickle81 said:

OMG pickles that's fantastic! Proof it can be done, are you doing body magic as well?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done pickle that's an amazing amount of weight to lose in such a short time.

Good weigh in tonight for me (3.5lb off) so I am really determined to have another 100% week.

B x

Back