anyone want to commit to 100% week

I'm with you Emma and biddie. Day 1 of 10 tomorrow :)

Day 2 of 100% complete! Had my full 15 syns, but want to cut back to about 8 for the rest of the week, as have a wedding at the weekend.

Yay biddie and Catherine :)

Well day 1 and so far so good :) got the dreaded weigh in tonight and I know Ive gained but determined to get my 6st award next week and push my way to target :)
Taster night at group tonight so I'm hoping there'll be lots of free foods xx

Day 1 good here too only used 2 syns so far and tea will be free food. I am on damage limitation after the last weekend so no treats tonight!

I realised after I committed to 10 days that we've got a wedding next Wednesday! So will need to be super good and save syns! Luckily I chose as healthy as possible from the menu, melon to start, chicken wrapped in Parma ham for main and cheesecake for pudding. Ok mostly good!

Day 1 done on 2 syns. Hubby is now on the plan too. He weighed Sunday morning at 14st 6lb and this morning saw the 13's. Life is sooooooo unfair lol

That's an amazing loss Pickle. On average how many syns are you using? For me, being 100% means not drinking, and if I don't use my syns for a glass of wine, I tend to use only 2-3 a day! Just realised I've made myself sound really bad! I don't drink excessively, just enjoy a few glasses on the weekend and it's so high in syns.

I have between 5-8 syns everyday. There have been occasions when I've gone up to 10, but very rarely. I save all my syns for the evening so I can have an Options and something sweet. Sometimes a Curly Wurly, sometimes a hifi light bar. I had a ski lemon mousse last night for 4 syns.
I am abstaining from alcohol just because I would personally rather use my syns for food. However, if your wine is in your syn allowance then there's no reason why you shouldn't have it if that's what you like :)

Who wants to join me

In all the years I have done sw off and on, I have never (shock, horror) done a 100% week - until now. Does anyone want to do this with me x

I will, I only started yesterday, but I have been doing weightwtachers for over a year and have plateaued the last 5 months because I have been cheating. Here's to a 100% week!

Yes please. I really want to loose 3lbs this week.. Then I will have lost 1st in 6 weeks. I will be soooo happy if I did that.

Pickle81 said:
I have between 5-8 syns everyday. There have been occasions when I've gone up to 10, but very rarely. I save all my syns for the evening so I can have an Options and something sweet. Sometimes a Curly Wurly, sometimes a hifi light bar. I had a ski lemon mousse last night for 4 syns.
I am abstaining from alcohol just because I would personally rather use my syns for food. However, if your wine is in your syn allowance then there's no reason why you shouldn't have it if that's what you like :)

Problem is the wine starts within limit but by the time the bottles gone that's 26 syns!

Today is day 2 and so far so good. Is also wi and lost 3lb despite not being entirely 100%. Hubby's lost 6lb since Sunday!! Mind you it's his first week so his body's probably gone in to shock!

3106Catherine said:
Today is day 2 and so far so good. Is also wi and lost 3lb despite not being entirely 100%. Hubby's lost 6lb since Sunday!! Mind you it's his first week so his body's probably gone in to shock!

My day 2 is going well aswel :) got a self defence/body combat session tonight which should be fun :)

You are good. I havent started exercising yet but will be soon with my best mate, we're joking the gym at the leisure centre.

Well... day 1 again for me after falling completely off the wagon yesterday. Found out why i was so uncontrollable though, its my * today :-( Although have lost 1 lb this week. Going back to my Tues at home WI next week though, so will see how I do in 5 days instead of 7. Good luck everyone else.

sportylass said:
Well... day 1 again for me after falling completely off the wagon yesterday. Found out why i was so uncontrollable though, its my * today :-( Although have lost 1 lb this week. Going back to my Tues at home WI next week though, so will see how I do in 5 days instead of 7. Good luck everyone else.

I need to start again tomorrow *blush* my * arrived today too and as usual I have spent the 2 days before massively overeating. It's not even through hunger, its down to being peed off, irritable and emotional. Darn hormones :-(

I also weigh at home on a Tuesday morning which means I have 4 days to undo the damage and try to lose even a little bit. Not holding out much hope though.

Back