anyone want to commit to 100% week

I need to start again tomorrow *blush* my * arrived today too and as usual I have spent the 2 days before massively overeating. It's not even through hunger, its down to being peed off, irritable and emotional. Darn hormones :-(

If it makes you feel better.... I just polished off the last of the M&M's I had in my cupboard (about 1/2 a big pack). BIG blush from me!! Let's aim to get back on it and stay 100% on plan unil our Tuesday WI, then take it from there. I will encourage you to stick to it of you can help me!! lol!

By the end of this evening I will of had 10 sns. I am aiming for 8-10. I usually have about 18-20 if I am being perfectly honest. X

sportylass said:
If it makes you feel better.... I just polished off the last of the M&M's I had in my cupboard (about 1/2 a big pack). BIG blush from me!! Let's aim to get back on it and stay 100% on plan unil our Tuesday WI, then take it from there. I will encourage you to stick to it of you can help me!! lol!

I'm with you sporty...together we can do it!!

I was doing fine until late last night when I had a couple of biscuits that took me over my syn level. Solution: I will go to bed earlier!

Tawny75 said:
I was doing fine until late last night when I had a couple of biscuits that took me over my syn level. Solution: I will go to bed earlier!

Is there any way to get rid of biscuits in the house? I know this isn't always possible. I went into binge mode last night, but seeing as I only have (mostly) free food. It wasn't anything like as bad as it could have been.

It wouldn't be fair on OH and daughter, i just need to have will power. I may move them on to the high shelf in the kitchen, I am only 5'2", daughter is 5'5" and OH is 6', that should keep me away a bit.

I'm absolutely committed again this week, loving doing this, I don't feel like I'm any different but people can see that I've lost weight, It's great!

I am on fire today hehe. I've had no syns but plenty of free and superfree. Tonight sw fry up. I might have 4 syns on a vodka.

Well done everyone, keep going!

Day 38 of 100% -

Breakfast: Grapes and Hifi Light (3 syns)

Lunch: Ryvita (HexB), Cheese spread (HexA), cucumber, spring onions and ham

Dinner : Gammon, Green beans, Onions & Peas Risotto

Syns : Mint Options (2 syns) and Sugar-free jelly (0.5 syns)

Syn count - 5.5

I havent been on for a couple of days. Was very grumpy and irriatable earlier in the week resulting in 2 damn days of over eating. My daughter was sick and I wasnt getting much sleep, I had a head cold and was just plain peeved off! I can see I am not alone here on the emotional eating which is good to see.

Lost 1lb so dead pleased with that (my over indulgence will probably show next week). Had a 100% day yesterday and today is going the same way.

Pickle you are doing terrific and Tara you definitely should use some syns on a vodka - it is Friday after all :)

Sun shining here so planing a BBQ tomorrow. So I think some steaks, my own potato salad and lots of salad is in order - oh and a big glass of chilled white wine.

Hope you all have good weekend

FMxx

Day 3 going well-haven't had any syns,just cooking a BBQ and know the syns of everything so I can make good choices :)

Today not great, 18 syns so far including 2 large glasses of wine. Will need to cut back tomorrow.

3106Catherine said:
Today not great, 18 syns so far including 2 large glasses of wine. Will need to cut back tomorrow.

I've gone over my syns but still feel as though I'm 100% on it because I've counted everyone so I know exactly what I need to pull back before Wednesday-still feeling v positive x

Moved the biscuit tin and today I have had a 100% day! YAY :greenapple:

Hi everyone, back from holiday and around 6lbs on :/ eek! Back on plan monday as it would usually be group and weigh in but I've booked it off group and will give myself a 100% week before weighing next monday. Hoping this way I will limit the gain that is written down as its been a slipperly slope lately! Back to basics this week for me x

Last edited:
Well despite having gone over my syns by 3 yesterday, I manages to go to the pub for a meal and had salad and diet coke.

Today we've been for BBQ, I stuck with chicken and veg kebabs and tesco light choices sausages. Also on non-alcoholic wine :)

I am rather proud of me even if I do say so myself :)

Back