anyone want to commit to 100% week

Diet coke is just not the same as a large pinot grigio or 3...especially when the weather is like this!!

I wil be strong though.

Wine is my biggest downfall on this diet. I've got to pretty much give it up for a while.

Hey everyone. Not been able to get on here for a couple of days.... good to see everyone doing really well! I was at a wedding yesterday and didnt manage to stay 100% :-( Oh well..... try try try again! Heres to 100% today!

3106Catherine said:
Wine is my biggest downfall on this diet. I've got to pretty much give it up for a while.

Yes I think I've come to the conclusion that I need to give it up completely for a while. I just can't stick to 2 small glasses...and even if I do it still makes me want to eat more! I'm going to stay teetotal until we go on holiday on 9th of June. How I'm going to make it through my husbands birthday on Friday and the long bank holiday though I don't know!!!

Well we've got a wedding on Wednesday do will have a drink but try and stick to vodka. The problem is the wanting more and also it gives me the munchies and I eat crap lol.

So today is going well. Just 2 syns so far. However, I'm wearing a skirt for the first time in 10 years and went out on my bike with my daughter for the first time today!!!! Felt fantastic, I can see bike riding becoming a family hobby :)

Day 40 of 100%

I managed to resist the ice-cream fest that the rest of the family indulged in on our day trip yesterday. I was only a teeny bit jealous..

Well done to all of you. All these little sacrifices will bring huge rewards xx

I take my hat off to you pickle, we should make a special sticker for when you reach 50!

Im planning on being 100% for the next few weeks. My first 2 weeks were full of training courses and family bbqs so hoping I can get my head down and get a few lbs off!

Well I weighed first thing and 1.5lb off. I'm amazed with myself because its * week, I was only 100% for 4 days and went over my syns by a fair amount on the other 3!

Only thing I can think is lemon juice (have you seen the lemon juice thread?) I've been drinking lots of sparkling water and diet coke with lemon squeezed in.

I have been doing the same thing with the lemon juice. I figure it can't hurt can it?

My WI is tomorrow, I am 5/6 on the 100% this week, but I am feeling great!

biddie said:
Well I weighed first thing and 1.5lb off. I'm amazed with myself because its * week, I was only 100% for 4 days and went over my syns by a fair amount on the other 3!

Only thing I can think is lemon juice (have you seen the lemon juice thread?) I've been drinking lots of sparkling water and diet coke with lemon squeezed in.

Well done that's great! Do u know where the thread on the lemon juice thing?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

fifee said:
Well done that's great! Do u know where the thread on the lemon juice thing?

I don't think I can link on my phone but its in amongst these slimming world threads, not far from the top and called "don't know if it helped but thought I'd share"...hope that helps!

biddie said:
I don't think I can link on my phone but its in amongst these slimming world threads, not far from the top and called "don't know if it helped but thought I'd share"...hope that helps!

Oki doki thank you, I will have a look. How much of it do you drink?

Well done in the loss, biddie! (And anyone else I missed.. I am really rubbish at remembering things I have literally JUST read!)
You are all doing so well. We are rocking over here, in our 100% corner.

Today is day 43 of 100%. My group leader has cottoned on to my 100 day challenge so she is spreading the word amongst our members that I am doing 100% until July 26th. It may be useful to have so many people watching me, just in case I get the wobbles. Lol

WI yesterday was 2.5lbs and I got my 2 stone award. Not too shabby in 43 days :)

Have a wonderful 100% day, guys X

I fell off a bit last night, but still have a 3lb loss for my first week.

I am hoping to be 100% this week even through the Jubilee weekend!!!!

I had to weigh in this morning as we're going away til the weekend. Normal weight day is Thursday.

3.8lb loss, v v pleased with that :)

100% week for me this week! looking forward to it

Back