Anyone want to do a success express challenge with me ?

Have had the hardest time getting on minimins for the last 36 hours today was an extra easy day due to going to a bbq but back to SE tomorrow

melon and raspberries with fromage frais

cheesy coleslaw with spinach salad (hea) and new potatoes

sw lasagna with a huge spinach salad and beetroot (cheese 1/2 heb)

Heb / hi fi plus more fruit if needed

Thank you to you all on here for encouraging me to do some success express this week!! Weigh in this morning and lost 4.5lb which is my entire holiday gain gone in 1 week! (also had a McDonalds meal & Gregg's) so a loss is a flipping miracle

Good luck & keep going everyone x x x

Derbynanny said:
WOW well done :)

Thankyou :) I think a lot of it's to do with like it been week 1 again & no alcohol but nice to know I'm back to lowest weight & it can only go down from here!!

Doesn't it feel nice when you can buy clothes in smaller sizes - and don't you feel that you can look at styles you would not normally look at?

Have to say I am Next person and it is nice to buy clothes that have colour as I would normally wear the blacks, greys etc!!

Have to say my Forest shirt is red...a colour I have not worn for years!!!

Got on the scales this morning and I am 8st 9 3/4lbs. Was 8st 12lbs on Thursday when I strated SE!!

And I also feel so much lighter - does that make sense!!

I want to get to 8st and I will be happy.

Good luck today everyone and thanks for the support!

Julie
xx

Well done Julie ! I think I might have to try this, starting today!!
How well does it work with exercise? Do I have a danger of not eating enough ? I suppose having 2 healthy b's must help though?

Woodland girl said:
Well done Julie ! I think I might have to try this, starting today!!
How well does it work with exercise? Do I have a danger of not eating enough ? I suppose having 2 healthy b's must help though?

Count me in too x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eating loads, never hungry. I find it works well with exercise. Just gotta start thinking whether I should do SE all the time

Derbynanny said:
I have done an 8 mile run this morning on a success express day with no problems :)

It is 1/3 free and 2/3 superfree but 2 heb and 1 or 2 hea

8 miles :O wow!

Must confess that I am going to have a home made raspberry and blackberry muffin with a crumble topping I baked with my son. Sure it will be more than 15 syns but I am going to sit any enjoy with my boy. Will make sure I walk a little further tomorrow!!
Julie
x

Will be back with all you lovely people on tuesday - also joining the gym Tuesday too :D x

Hi everyone - welcome to everyone just joining.

I think I am doing ok on SE but the scales will tell on Tuesday !?!?

it is a fantastic feeling isn't it, being able to walk into any shop and find clothes that fit, I have a few size 12's now, but still automatically go for the 16 -18's !!!

Well I have done my first day of SE ! Lunch was all superfree except for some sweetcorn. It was yum. Dinner though was

BBQ and I forgot quorn so had:
2 bread heb
3 burgers ( syns?) BBQ so fat dripped off
Loads of salad loads and loads!
3 thorntons chocolates.

So might well have oversynned but I had no beer and no crisps which was very good for me :)

Another SE day for me (yesterday ended up being more of a green evening meal)

Breakfast
weetabix crunchy bran (heb)
banana
grapes
skimmed milk (hea)

Vegetable curry
Bombay potatoes

hi fi (heb)

sw quiche
salad with beetroot

syns flake allure (8 1/2)

Back