Anyone want to do a success express challenge with me ?

Back on the Success Express train today, I had a maintain this week, but that was lucky as I only did 2 days SE and had 2 bad days. I'm thinking the SE days prevented me from gaining, so it's all good.
I'm going for 4 days SE this week and 3 days EE.

Plan for today (SE)
2 choc weetabix, strawberries, banana, ss milk (2 syns)
coconut muller
Chilli and rice, salad, watermelon and grapes
Chicken and roast potaoes and veg with some kind of sauce

Need to add anothe hexb in there somewhere

Hope everyone is keeping on track and doing well :D

Going so well GrannieA!!

I had another good SE day and only 8 syns. A mini magnum very nice but 8!!!! Sigh. Still have a heb left... Yum

I am a magnum addict but Asda do their own moments which are the same as the Magnums but a little bit smaller. They are 10.5 syns but well worth it!!!

3lbs loss confirmed!! Got my 1 stone award!!

2 more lbs for my club 10 :D

Oh it's a long time since I blew 10 syns on one treat ;-) they must be good !![/QUOTE

I have to be honest and say that because I can have syns i.e 10.5 syns for an Asda moment and 4.5 syns on Pomme Bears, total 15 syns I can stay on track with SW.

Lost all my weight doing this as I really do see the syns as treats. If I had to live off rabbit food etc there is NO way I would have lost this weight!!

Good job I don't drink alcohol!!!

I love Slimming World for the 15 syns!!!

Can't have a moment today as I have had a lemon iced bun from M&S for 9 syns!!! Wey Hey!!!

Julie xx :gimi:

Hi all, i'd like to join you too :) I'm not going to do a full SE week as I've been enjoying some Green days this week but would like to do a couple of days to boost weight loss.

Do you find it only works if you do a full week?

Sorry I didn`t answer before, TrimTrixy.
Did SE for the whole week plus upped my body magic to 30 mins a day.
Forgot to put on my last post that I also got my silver body magic award! :D
2 more lbs to Club 10 so will try to do SE again this week

I lost a pound last week after five days of - admittedly half-hearted - SE. I think I need to try harder, lol! :D Congrats on all the great losses! I might do a week of hardcore SE when I'm back from my holidays next week, to combat my inevitable gain!

So I'm back after going completely off plan and expecting a gain :( but today's a new day and back to SE I go!!! Todays menu:

2 wholemeal toast (HExB) with scrambled egg then fruit salad
Root vegetable bubble & squeak with baked beans then more fruit salad
Quorn burger (1?) in wholemeal bap (hexb) with 'fried' onions & mushrooms, dairylea cheese slice (HExA) wedges & loads of salad
Snacks: fruit (syns to be decided)

Will get back to you all later on how it's gone x

How's everyone else getting on?? X

**punk*~*star** said:
So I'm back after going completely off plan and expecting a gain :( but today's a new day and back to SE I go!!! Todays menu:

2 wholemeal toast (HExB) with scrambled egg then fruit salad
Root vegetable bubble & squeak with baked beans then more fruit salad
Quorn burger (1?) in wholemeal bap (hexb) with 'fried' onions & mushrooms, dairylea cheese slice (HExA) wedges & loads of salad
Snacks: fruit (syns to be decided)

Will get back to you all later on how it's gone x

How's everyone else getting on?? X

Yeah that didn't happen! Another day completely off track!! :(

Must of been something in the air last week :-( Although i have been good all weekend not the week of green days I had wanted so I am going to do 2 SE

breakfast
strawberries, quark and yog

lunch
wholewheat rolls (2 heb)
cheese triangles (hea)
tomatoes
carrots and celery
( i don't think i have ever used 2 heb for bread ever but really fancy this :)

Dinner
veg curry and wedges

fruit salad

Hoping to stay syn free so if necessary I can have a bag of french fries or a hi fi bar with my syns tonight as i have a very long work day (8 till 6 job one then 6.30 to 9.30 job 2)

Back