Anyone watch Gossip Girl?

crazylilblondie

Pizza addict
I love this show! And all the girls are so small and beautiful - great inspiration hehe! Plus there is some hot guys in it too ;)

I love this show! And all the girls are so small and beautiful - great inspiration hehe! Plus there is some hot guys in it too ;)

I've never watched it, but I absolutely love the books. The kind of books you know you shouldn't be reading as they are kindof trashy/aimed at teenage girls but they're so addictive! Keep meaning to watch the show

i love gossip girl! yes i defo agree the girls are really tiny on it!:D

I've never watched it, but I absolutely love the books. The kind of books you know you shouldn't be reading as they are kindof trashy/aimed at teenage girls but they're so addictive! Keep meaning to watch the show

Aww I'm the other way - keep meaning to read the books!! Haha! The show in series 1 tried to stick to the books.. but there was so much different chemistry between the actors that they've changed the storylines now. Like Nate is only a small character now, Dans not gay and is on and off with Serena, and Blaire and Chuck are the 2 main characters with a whole Rachel and Ross type will they wont they storyline.

Its so rediculous but so fun to watch!

Back