Anyone with 52lbs to lose? (3st 10lbs)

Sounding very postive there FYP :D

good going xx

Thanks Blue_Grapefruit, I'll need all the motivation I can get :)

Feeling quite positive now! was almost gonna slice off a lump of cheese and woof it! but having read this..................sticking to chili soup!! hahah
Could quite easily do a gin and tonic tonight.............just had to have my poor cat put down today........

Well done FYP :) I have to say I am so happy I found this site as I start on my journey its so great to have support of people going through the same thing :cool:

Oh my gosh thats just AWFUL! I love cats and one of mine recently died. Warm thoughts to you hun.

G&T sounds good, but think about sipping an ice cold G&T when you're slim this summer :) xx

Thanks..............it was sad. He had this tumour grow on his neck/shoulder, it just grew really fast and got bigger and bigger, it was literally the size of his head! He was 11 and half, had a fabulous life, and sadly I had to make the decision to take him today...........been putting it off. (sent my husband actually! whilst me and the 2 girls cried on the doorstep!)
If ever there was a time to turn to food........................today would be it!
Must NOT EAT!! drinking 2 litres of fizzy water this eve! just imagining its G&T eh!

Put some ice in and use a straw - makes you feel almost glamorous!

Poor little cat, sounds like you loved him loads and did one final loving thing. Very selfless of you :)

Can I join the 50+ w8 loss buddies - I have 55lbs to loose

Im 5'3" and currently 85.7k - 13.7 and aiming for 60kg - 9.7 ...therefore 55 lbs to loose...lost 52 already!!!:sigh:

Yep! Course you can! I wonder if in 3 months we'll all be "10lbs left to lose buddies!"

WOO!

I wish I only had 52lbs to go :rotflmao:

Good luck SSing, you'll be fine!

FYP, I'm so sorry for your loss, how awful.

Been naughty tonight! oops. just had a big bowl of ceaser salad and some chicken satay sticks! just WENT IN my mouth! could not help it.....................why?..............dunno? just fancied it!
must drink lots of water tonight to flush it thru! got my WI on friday morning and I simply MUST lose 4 lbs! to get to the 15's

hello i still have 3st to lose i would love to support people and get some back WE CAN DO IT GIRLS xxx

yey! welcome hotty! I MUST do this, if I dont do it til goal now, i will never do it, people say its so much harder 2nd time round, I want to do it once only! and get to goal. My goal is 12st 7lb (that makes me just "normal" !!) im 5ft 10. never weighed that much,so i havent a clue what size i will be. I was size 24-26 and am now a size 18,

Congratulations 7.5 inches is loads!!! Well done :party0019:

Back