anyone with loads to lose been told this???

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
i joined a new class last week and last night my consultant rang me for a chat to see how i was getting on. i think i've finally met a consultant who loves what they do!!! she's worked for SW for 12 years....so i hope she's as knowledgable as yoda! she was on the phone for a good 10-15 minutes chatting and she's a real character.

she said that because of my weight i could have 15-20 sins a day and still lose weight! has anyone else out there with LOADS to lose been told this??? i knew someone years ago who weighed 32 stone that was told this before, but not met anyone since.

yep mine did, i'm on 20-25 and have 10stone to lose, my consultant said that with that much to lose i will platuea more so when i do i can cut syns down and when i reach target i will still be able to have 10-15 but if i start on that many, by the time i reach target i would have no syns to play with, Helps you stick too, i think, i can have a proper breakfast (readybrek, raisins and sugar -10 syns) and still have other stuff.

me too i reckon pretty soon i'm gonna have to cut back my syns it gets harder each week. if she says use em though hon use em they know how it works.

no offence but things like this really annoy me! i have nearly 10 stone to lose and i have had 2 consultants and no one has said a dicky bird to me.
I wish they had cos it makes a lot of sence. Least if you're having 20 and you hit a plateu you can cut down on syns but when you're only having 5 or 6 a day where do you go from there?
Is it too late to do this? can i start having more syns now or is there not really any point?cxxx

That is precisely why you should have all your Syns. Talk to your consultant Laurie and see what they suggest

My consultant didn't mention this to me either :( I have a fair amount to lose and can see how having more syns at the start would help loads in the long run! Hmmmmm, what to do xx

I'd suggest you both talk to your consultants. Tell them you have spoken to other people who have a similar amount to lose who are also doing SW and they are allowed more Syns and ask if that would be the case for you too

My consultant didn't mention this to me either :( I have a fair amount to lose and can see how having more syns at the start would help loads in the long run! Hmmmmm, what to do xx

if you're on your 1st week then do it have up to 20 syn's a day....!!!
if i knew this when i was on my 1st week that's what i would most definitely do!xxx

I'd suggest you both talk to your consultants. Tell them you have spoken to other people who have a similar amount to lose who are also doing SW and they are allowed more Syns and ask if that would be the case for you too

if you're on your 1st week then do it have up to 20 syn's a day....!!!
if i knew this when i was on my 1st week that's what i would most definitely do!xxx

Taz & Laurie - I have my weigh-in tonight so will ask my consultant and let you know what she says :D

How much do you weigh hun? Or is it personal? as in your pic you dont look big at all!
x

i'd rather not say on here but take the weight you're guessing and add about 6-8 stone!!! i carry weight well.

i stuck to 15-20 sins a day and lost 5lbs at 1st weigh-in. woo hoo!

We were told that if you weigh less than 10 stone have 5 syns, 10 to 15 stone have up to 15 syns and over 15 stone you can have 20 syns.

I am on the EE plan, but I get to have 6 healthy extras, and I am still losing weight! Dont use them all though, but knowing they are there keeps me from straying ;)

It makes sence that if you have more to lose to have more syns, then you can cut them down later, other wise there is nothing to cut back on.

When the time for me comes to drop some hes, I wont drop them all, as why have less if the plan still works? :)

If you all want some comformation of this, why not ask on the facebook consultant group, they will answer your question, they are very nice :)

I am on the EE plan, but I get to have 6 healthy extras, and I am still losing weight! Dont use them all though, but knowing they are there keeps me from straying ;)

It makes sence that if you have more to lose to have more syns, then you can cut them down later, other wise there is nothing to cut back on.

When the time for me comes to drop some hes, I wont drop them all, as why have less if the plan still works? :)
The smaller you get, the less your body needs. That's why bigger people can have more and still lose weight as their BMR will be higher. As you lose weight your BMR will go down therefore you need to consume less in order to keep losing weight

Back