anyone with loads to lose been told this???

I would say even if you've been doing it for a while, try 20 syns a day for a day and see how you are on weigh day, i was doing sw at home and only having 5-6 syns and only losing a 1lb a week but my first wi at group having 25syns i lost 10lbs and have been losing steadily since (not counting 2 weeks at xmas when i fell off the wagon)

hmmmmmm, interesting x

the official SW line is 5-15, but I think a consultant can advise u to have more if it helps. I have a fair amount to lose-about 8-10 stone, and have been told I can have upto 25 syns if I want, altho since swapping to Extra Easy havent had that many-gonna get back on track 110% this weekend and see what happens. Good luck everyone :) xx

well since i wrote on this thread i have stuck to about 20 or just over syns a day and i have lost 3lb this week.
Really appreciate being told this thank you
laura
xxx

interesting to see that the advice from the consultants varies so much, I was told to have 15-20, and after reading earlier posts I really should be using them and only cutting down as I plateau, never thought about having nothing left to cut out when I eventually reach target.

my consultant rang me the day after i joined and told me, she rings everyone so it wasnt a big deal and said she thought shed tell me over the phone as not to anounce my weight to everyone! she told me 20syns a day and i started at 21.5 1/2 ive now lost a stone in 3 weeks and although ive not used any syns some days on the odd occassion ive gone up to 20 and not felt guilty!
i think its when i get under 20stone i need to start reducing... but my neighbour started the same weight as me in another class and wasnt told at all...?!
nic x

My consultant has never phoned me, other than to tell me if a class has been cancelled or the time changed - I haven't been back to class since Christmas due to family and transport problems and no- one has called to see why, I am going to go back next week, but am thinking of trying a different class.

i think id try a differnet class! i used to go to one before i had my 3rd child and she was an area manager and so impersonal.. ud think with her being so high up shed wanna do it better but she was quite intimidating!! the one ive gone to now is absoulutely lovely! shes lost 5 stone on SW so knows where were all coming from and still attends a class herself.. i think if uve got a consultant like my old one move on and get a new one!
good luck nic x

My consultant has never phoned me, other than to tell me if a class has been cancelled or the time changed - I haven't been back to class since Christmas due to family and transport problems and no- one has called to see why, I am going to go back next week, but am thinking of trying a different class.

you can change classes whenever you want to. you dont have to stay with the same consultant. i changed classes only cos the day/time become inconvinient.
if you're not happy hun then definitely find a new class
good luck with whatever you decide
xxx

I'm 12 stone 5 ish. I've been told 10 syns a day. However when I did SW 6 years ago and I was this weight I was told 15 sins.

It seems to vary so much.

Back