Anyone with loads to lose?

leerhys

Hi guys,

I started today and so far its going great......but, I have loads of weight to lose - over 200lbs (which I hope can be achieved)!

Would like to get a load of it off before Christmas.

I was wondering whether there was anyone else on here who also has a load of weight to lose? Everyone seems to be smaller than me - not that I'm complaining - I'm just wondering.

Sarah

Depends on what you call loads! I want to loose between 5 and 6 stone, that's loads to me:)

Sorry, lose not loose!

Depends on what you call loads! I want to loose between 5 and 6 stone, that's loads to me:)

Of course your right - I just feel that I have such a huge task in front of me - it's a little daunting - but of course most of us feel the same.

I think the only way ahead is to aim for a stone a time & thankfully the first one goes quickly giving you a big boost.

I think the only way ahead is to aim for a stone a time & thankfully the first one goes quickly giving you a big boost.

I think that's very good advice - I tend to think in longer goals such as stones and stones at a time - but mini goals are probably the way to go :D

I'm happy to keep you company along the way :)

Are you weighing in weekly? If so will that be next Tuesday like me?

leerhys take it one day at a time, if you fall off the wagon just pick youself up and get back on again, you'll get there, Ive fallen many times lol, dont be too hard on yourself

leerhys take it one day at a time, if you fall off the wagon just pick youself up and get back on again, you'll get there, Ive fallen many times lol, dont be too hard on yourself

Thanks for the advice - i need to do this badly so i will def take note of all the advice i am given.

I have about 10 1/2 stone to lose (will fine out exactly how much after I weigh myself tomorrow) SnS is awesome, I lost 2 1/2 stone in just over 2 months last time I was on it (only came off cause I got pregnant) so glad to be back on it now. Wish you the best of luck, you can do this Xx

Im another with loads to lose, Ill be here for a while :)

I had 8 stone to lose at the start (though ultimate goal will be 9st 7lb from start). Currently 2st down.

Personally I think in half stones. So xlb till the next stone or xlb to the next stone and a half. Breaks it down a bit more and I'm always happy to see a new, lower, number on the scales.

I have about 10 1/2 stone to lose (will fine out exactly how much after I weigh myself tomorrow) SnS is awesome, I lost 2 1/2 stone in just over 2 months last time I was on it (only came off cause I got pregnant) so glad to be back on it now. Wish you the best of luck, you can do this Xx

Thanks violetfire - it's nice to know i'm not the only one with a lot to lose!

I had 8 stone to lose at the start (though ultimate goal will be 9st 7lb from start). Currently 2st down.

Personally I think in half stones. So xlb till the next stone or xlb to the next stone and a half. Breaks it down a bit more and I'm always happy to see a new, lower, number on the scales.

I think its a good idea to think in half stones - i may steal that idea from you lol.

Mini goals are def the way to go - if i think about how long my journey is i will end up upset and demoralised......so its mini goals for me!

Back