Anyone with or had 10+ stones to lose????

That's fab Surzy! Have you broken the bad habits now or still tempted a lot? I found after I'd lost 50lbs or so that it just became easier, it wasn't so much like giving stuff up, just a way of life now.

My little June plateau finally broke and I'm minus 5lbs this morning! My next main target is the century and then to get under 300lbs. Can't wait!

Oh the temptation is always there, but i know that a small wobble doesn't mean a train crash and I can get straight back on it if I do slip up!

Well done on your 5lbs loss - that's brilliant :)

Next week i'm pushing to get under the 20stone mark - can't wait to be back in the teens!!!

Hi all, I have loved reading this thread! It really made me feel like I am not alone.

I have just rejoined SW online tonight. I started SW in Feb and lost 1st 1lb - started at 24st exactly, although the heaviest I have been is nearer 28st. My class stopped because consultant went on maternity leave and only the earlier class carried on which I cannot do because of work. So I moved to WW and pro points just is not working for me, and I have eaten more unhealthily than ever because I had loads of points and was encouraged to have higher fat things!

Anyway I have decided to try online, SW has been the only plan to help me before but I am worried about going it alone for the long haul online, but this thread has made me realise there are more of us out there who need to lose a lot. I have managed to keep most of that stone off so I am pleased and my new SW start weight is 23.3. Gonna go for this and remeber that it is a little at a time :)

Hi all, I have loved reading this thread! It really made me feel like I am not alone.

I have just rejoined SW online tonight. I started SW in Feb and lost 1st 1lb - started at 24st exactly, although the heaviest I have been is nearer 28st. My class stopped because consultant went on maternity leave and only the earlier class carried on which I cannot do because of work. So I moved to WW and pro points just is not working for me, and I have eaten more unhealthily than ever because I had loads of points and was encouraged to have higher fat things!

Anyway I have decided to try online, SW has been the only plan to help me before but I am worried about going it alone for the long haul online, but this thread has made me realise there are more of us out there who need to lose a lot. I have managed to keep most of that stone off so I am pleased and my new SW start weight is 23.3. Gonna go for this and remeber that it is a little at a time :)

Good luck with it, I have done it alone with the help of this fab website :)

I have 6 and a half stone to 8 stone to loose. I'm going for 6 and a half first then will see if I can get the other stone and a half off brilliant. If not I'll still be in a healthy BMI so I'll be happy.
It seems like miles away though :(

Hi...can I join in?! I'm currently at a weight loss of 8st 5lb with about another 3 to go. Don't often post, just tend to 'lurk' but thought I'd reply to this one!

Welcome jayde! Xxx

And Mrsscandude Xxx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hello! I have lost nearly 2.5 stone and have another 7.5 stone to go! Its so hard thinking about how far I have left to go, and the time it will take. BUT I know the weight didn't come on overnight so I understand it will take time. Sw is fab though I lost 6 stone 9 years ago so I know it works and fits in with my life! We will do this!!

Hi everyone, can i join the thread to??

I had 8st 9lbs to lose, ive lost 16lbs so far :)

a long way to go yet but i know i'll get there.

All your losses are fab, you must all be very proud of yourself! xx

Hi, I started at 22st and half a pound, wanting to get to around 10, I have lost 4st 3.5lbs at the moment and that's taken me since september 2010,

We will do it!!! X

anna_vixen said:
Hi, I started at 22st and half a pound, wanting to get to around 10, I have lost 4st 3.5lbs at the moment and that's taken me since september 2010,

We will do it!!! X

Thats brilliant :) well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welshtigger said:
Thats brilliant :) well done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ty! Well done on your journey so far! Keep going lovely! Xx

Morning all!

Firstly Tanny where are you lol? Come back I have only just found your thread.
I think we disappeared from the old thread at about the same time:eek:

I had 10 stone to lose back in 2009 and I'm so annoyed with myself because I still have 7 and a half to go:break_diet:

I've been back on it this week and have managed to mess up already but tomorrow is weigh in day regardless (I weigh at home). Keeping my fingers crossed for a better week next week.

I started at 22 stone 2lb and am currently 19st 7lb (unless I have gained this week:eek:). I am heading for 12st but like Tanny would be a size 18 at around 17st so that is my first target:D

Goodluck all!

9.5st down, about the same again still to go ( I'll settle on an actual weight when I get down there a bit more and base it on how I look and feel rather than some arbitrary number on a chart. According to BMI charts, Arnold Schwatzeneger was classed as obese. :) )

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Coljack you are doing so so well. You must feel very proud. If you don't mind me asking how long has it taken you??

9.5st down, about the same again still to go ( I'll settle on an actual weight when I get down there a bit more and base it on how I look and feel rather than some arbitrary number on a chart. According to BMI charts, Arnold Schwatzeneger was classed as obese. :) )

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I too will not let charts be it weight or BMI charts dictate to me what weight I should be, ALL of my gym instructors are obese if they go by the charts, I know you have to take athletic body shapes into account, but I will stop when I feel right ;)

Surzy said:
:bliss: I'VE DONE IT!!! :bliss:

I've hit my 26 week interim target of 50lbs lost on week 25 with a total of 51lbs lost!!!

WOOHOO!!!

...... but back to reality .... another 100lbs to go

Well done ?. That's awesome ?
I set myself a target of losing 50 lbs in 50 weeks for my 50th birthday
So far I've lost 25 lbs in 10 weeks ?
I may set a new target but don't want to jinks anything at this stage
Fx

Glasgow girl62 said:
Well done ?. That's awesome ?
I set myself a target of losing 50 lbs in 50 weeks for my 50th birthday
So far I've lost 25 lbs in 10 weeks ?
I may set a new target but don't want to jinks anything at this stage
Fx

Gosh I don't know why question marks appeared in this message I had put smiley faces and a thumbs up sign

May I join your thread, I have lost 10.5lb and 9st.5lb to go this my 4th week at sw, just reading all your losses gives me hope. x

Back