Anyone with or had 10+ stones to lose????

I've got 9 stone to lose, that will get me down to 10 stone and I would like to be in the 9's really but we'll see when I get there. 1 down, 8 to go!

I've got a minimum of 9 stones to loose but 10 would be better.

Not sure if you have spotted it but theres a sub-forum dedicated to finding people in a similar position to yourself called "Through The Stones To Your Zone" in amongst the other sub-forums in Slimming World.

Good luck to you all on your weight loss journeys!

Tanny, another one here. We're currently about the same weight! I started at 29st 8lbs and am now 24st 8lbs, so 5 stone off here too. I want to get to about 14 and a half stone, I figure I'll be set at a size 14-18 but if I want to go smaller I will, not thinking that far ahead yet. Just looking forward to getting the next 5 stone off!

:queen:

Me I have lost over 5 st and have at least 4-5st left to lose (I will decide when I get there)

That is AMAZING!
How did you do it? Are you on EE? What keepsgets you motivated? How long did it take you to lose it?

That is AMAZING!
How did you do it? Are you on EE? What keepsgets you motivated? How long did it take you to lose it?

I started out last yr just cutting down on fat/calories, then in Jan this year I started doing SW - from home never been to class - I have lost around half a stone a month. I do EE as I finds it suits me best as I'm such a fussy eater, as for motivation, I was fed up of forever buying the next size up and when a size 24 jeans would no longer fit me I sat on the bed and cried, then I gave myself a good talking to and decided I never wanted to feel like this again, so long as I can get into a 16 so I can buy from "normal" shops I will be happy

Sorry for the essay

Themisses....snap lol thats brill hun well done. 5 stone is alot of weight...how many dress sizes have you gone down? ive only gone down one on the bottom and 2 on top

i agree welshcake i wanna get down to what i was before which was 17stone(still sounds alot i know) and was a size 18. then i will take it from there. all i can say 17 stone and a size 18 is better than 30st and a size 32-34:eek:

I have got a lot to lose, probably if I thought about it I could do to lose 10stone - I try not to think that far ahead though! Lost 1stone 8lbs in 7 weeks.

Themisses....snap lol thats brill hun well done. 5 stone is alot of weight...how many dress sizes have you gone down? ive only gone down one on the bottom and 2 on top

Am 2-3 sizes down now. Was a 32-34 and now a 28 on bottom and 28 on top in certain brands and 30 in others.

Just sold all my 32's on Ebay and am stocking up on 26's now, can't wait to get into them, will be smallest I've been in 8 years then! My simply be catalogue is taking a small battering, lol
Oo and I just bought my first pair of Next jeans :D

I have got a lot to lose, probably if I thought about it I could do to lose 10stone - I try not to think that far ahead though! Lost 1stone 8lbs in 7 weeks.

It's easier not to think about the big numbers, stay at the small goals and you'll soon be seeing big results. x

I have got a goal of 4stone5lbs by the middle of October - hoping that will make me a small size 22 as I have got a bridesmaids dress to get into. Have been telling myself that I am a size 24 but I was probably closer to size 28.
Breaking it down into 7lb targets makes it seem achievable! X

I've lost 3 stone 3lbs, 5 stone to go....maybe 6 but I will be over the moon with another 5.

We will get there, we just have to keep going and keep wanting it. It is achievable, we just have to want it and work for it.

Good luck on your journey.xxx

Well I managed to lose 1.5lbs this week -so just 1lb away from 10st 7lbs lost :D - soon I will hopefully be into the last couple of stones I want to shift...
Keep going everyone -you can do it :vibes:

How Many sizes did you go down after losing 3stone 3 lbs? Thanks

I was a 24 top 26 bottom. I'm now a 20 top 22 bottom.........but I bought an 18 dress today (I'm tall and pear shaped).

:party0038: WELL DONE SURZY :party0038:​

That's fab Surzy! Have you broken the bad habits now or still tempted a lot? I found after I'd lost 50lbs or so that it just became easier, it wasn't so much like giving stuff up, just a way of life now.

My little June plateau finally broke and I'm minus 5lbs this morning! My next main target is the century and then to get under 300lbs. Can't wait!

I've lost 2stone since feb, but last year lost 1.5 stone, started at 21.5 stone and size 30. To get to a healthy BMI I need to lose 7 stone, at 11 St 10 I'll be a size 16-18, but in my heart I want to get to a size 12, so that'll mean another 2 stone at least! Judging this on the weights I was on the way up!

Back