Anyone with or had 10+ stones to lose????

Hi, I've lost 3st 7lb and I have 5st more to go before I'm happy but possibly an extra stone after that if I can. It seems like such a long journey but I'm doing it and not giving up.

Nice to see some familiar lots to lose faces in here *waving*. xx

Hi girls/ boys (just incase there are boys). I have lost 9 1/2 stone so far, its very hard and at times willpower seems to abandon you, but you all can do it.
Im currently 15 stone 3lb and am hoping to get to 12 stone 5lb, so i still have a couple of stone to go and a few lbs.
so in all i would of lost a staggering 11 stone, another person.
Good luck to you all. :0)

bevsy said:
Hi girls/ boys (just incase there are boys). I have lost 9 1/2 stone so far, its very hard and at times willpower seems to abandon you, but you all can do it.
Im currently 15 stone 3lb and am hoping to get to 12 stone 5lb, so i still have a couple of stone to go and a few lbs.
so in all i would of lost a staggering 11 stone, another person.
Good luck to you all. :0)

Goodness that is brilliant

wow i am so glad i found you guys :wave_cry:
i NEED to lose at least 15 stone but for now i am setting my first goal at 5.
i have lost 6 in the past and now regained it all, i am at my heaviest ever 29 stone !!!!!!!!!!!:cry::eek::cry::eek:
I have started to day and feel i have to do it this time have had a major wakeup call and worried about my job of all things.
finally reached the end of my road :eek:
so a new day, a new start and i can do this.
i look forward to sharing this journey with you all and thank you for inspiring me

First of all I would like to say wow you have all done amazingly well on your losses :)
I started back to sw Sunday as I have lost and regained my weight plus some so it's time to get back to it. I have over 10 stone to lose and it makes me so upset to think I have got myself back into the situation I was before having lost nearly 4 stone on sw a few years back.
I was wondering the people who have lost 10 or nearly 10 atone how did you do it, how long did it take and how did you keep going?

wow i am so glad i found you guys :wave_cry:
i NEED to lose at least 15 stone but for now i am setting my first goal at 5.
i have lost 6 in the past and now regained it all, i am at my heaviest ever 29 stone !!!!!!!!!!!:cry::eek::cry::eek:
I have started to day and feel i have to do it this time have had a major wakeup call and worried about my job of all things.
finally reached the end of my road :eek:
so a new day, a new start and i can do this.
i look forward to sharing this journey with you all and thank you for inspiring me

This is like reading my own life story :) Welcome back, you've done the hardest bit by making the decision to start again and turning up here. You can do this! :)

I lost 6st first time then had a breakdown and put 8 stone back on. Started again at almost 28 stone. So far am almost 4 and a half stone off again, taken about 6 months. Proof it can be done! Welcome! :)

Back