Anyone ???

sazzy34

Gold Member
Is there anyone on here doing rosemary conley classes or following their plan.
How are you finding it . :)

Hi,

I have struggled for a while on Cambridge and changed to Rosemary Conley this week. So far, the diet has been great - a good variety and easy to follow. You are allowed 1200 calories per day and, compared to Cambridge, seems a huge amount!!

You have done well to lose all that weight on Cambridge. How are you finding Rosemary Conley?

There never seems to be any threads for Rosemary Conley on the main forum - not sure why?

Nice to see someone else on it, well at least theres two of us lol.

I had a fab week, found it quite good and ended up losing 8 1/2 lb at my weigh in on monday.
Am just doing the 1200 cals again this week and then will see what I have to move to next. Not expecting to lose much this week although I have stuck to it, I had to have somes tests at the hospital yesterday and wasn`t allowed to eat all day so not sure if that will have an affect on it.

How are you finding it.
I enjoyed doing Cambridge but I don`t think I could go back to doing ss again. Food tastes so much nicer now.

Wow - 8 1/2 pounds!! That's fantastic. Hope I can have a weight loss like that. I get weighed on a Thursday and this is my first week. I'm really enjoying it at the moment. It feels so much healthier than just having shakes. I don't think I could go back to ss again now either. I had so many re-starts and I got very disheartened. How long did you ss for? I found I used to feel quite ill after a month.

The group leader at RC seems very nice and she has lost 6 stone herself so it was good to look at her before and after pictures. I like the exercise class too and having other people around who have the same goal. I was suprised when the leader read out the weight losses for everyone - that's certainly an incentive to keep on track!! I asked her if she read out weight gains but she said she wasn't that cruel !

I wouldn't have thought your day of not eating would have much effect as long as you didn't over compensate the day after and eat too much. You are doing really well - well done :)

I wonder why there are only two of us on RC ?? Does everyone else know something we don't !!!!

Have a good weekend.

Suzanne

Woohoo, its like being on the front cover of a magazine !!!!!

I did cd for about 5 months with a few weeks messing in the middle.

I must admit Rosemary Conley is probably the only diet I have never tried, it always seemed a bit of an older persons diet to me ( my mum and friends used to go years ago) No offence to anyone xx
I was wrong my class range from about 20 to I think 75

But I really am loving it, the meals and recipes are really nice and I can feed all the family, real "normal" food.

I did think the exercise class would be a bit lame as I didn`t even get out of breath, but the next morning I could tell I had done it !! LOL
My leader is really nice too,

I think were the ones that know something eh its like being in a secret squirrel club LOL xx

I'm really hoping this diet will work for me - I have been on Weight Watchers, Slimming World, Atkins, Sure Slim, Cambridge etc. etc. Hopefully, RC will become a way of life and not just a diet. Well, Day 3 and so far, so good! I think my family have lost faith in me and my diets - determined to prove them wrong this time!!!

I really enjoy the magazine too. Apparently, Coleen Nolan lost 3 stone doing RC - I'm sure she did Lighterlife too?

Let me know how you get on with your weigh in.

Suzanne x x

Hi
I have just started the RC diet and am on the day 2 and going well so far. I think I am getting confused with the other diets though and hope I am doing this one right, can I confirm that you can have unlimited veg or do you have to add calories up, dont want to get to Thurs and not have lost anything !!

Hi,

I'm not sure about the veg. It probably depends on what kind of veg. You def wouldn't be allowed unlimited sweetcorn or peas. I am doing the two week kick start and you are allowed 1200 calories per day - 200 for milk, 200 for breakfast, 300 lunch, 400 dinner plus two 50 calorie power snacks. I'm just following the suggestions in the little book.

My weigh in is Thursday too - really hoping this is THE diet for me!!! :)

Just about to have a lovely Sunday lunch now, 115g meat, 115g boiled sweeet pots, 75g parsnips, plus broccoli and carrots - yummy!!

Good luck.

Suzanne

I`m following the kickstart for the first 2 weeks aswell and I must admit I have been classing things like carrotts, cabbage, mushrooms as unlimited.

But as willdoitthistime says I would befinatley limit peas, sweetcorn and parsnips and spuds.
( by the way your dinner sounds good)

LOOK theres 3 of us now yipee were not alone LOL
I am having the Chicken and leek pie ( but done it with turkey) its really nice xx

Have a fab day you 2

Hi Everyone I Am New To This Just Joined Up Today. I Have Tried Every Diet Going But Never Last More Than A Couple Of Weeks. I Am Going To Join Rc Tomoz For The First Time. Is The Diet Easy To Follow

I think its pretty good to follow, everything has to be less than 5g of fat per 100g ( not per portion or serving)
and then just count the calories per portion or serving.

The books give you samples of breakfast 200 calories, lunch 300 cals, dinner 400 cals and snacks which are already counted out for you and you can mix and match.
I`m finding it pretty good

Then after 2 weeks you up your calories and can have extra treats, but your leader will explain it better.
Good luck with it and let us know how your doing. Were all here if we can help xx

Hello everyone - all four of us !!!

How is everyone getting on? Have you all had a good day? Sarah - have you had your weigh in - how did you get on?

I have had a good couple of days and am just off to my keep fit class. I have felt hungry today though. Keep focussing on Thursday when I get weighed. Hope its a good one, then I will find it easier to keep going!!

Suzanne x :)

Morning everyone, hows things today. I missed my weigh in last night as I had a job interview, get weighed wednesday morning this week.
Your doing well suzanne, how much exercise do you do each week.

Have made a weetabix cake from an old RC magazine my friend gave me, its a low fat fruit cake and it was gorgeous !! only 155cals a slice. lol ( have had 2 slices) but counted them.

Whats everyone upto today, the sun is shining here.

Oh, I only go to keep fit class once a week on a Monday evening. It's in a church hall and I go with my mum (she's 72!), so it is quite tame!! But at least I feel like I'm doing something!

That cake sounds lovely - would you be able to give us the recipe?

I have struggled a bit today - felt really hungry. I have had 1,400 cals so far - think I better go to bed before I do some real damage! I have worked out though that you eat 8,400 cals a week on Kick Start so if I stick to it tomorrow and Thursday I'll only be 189 cals over (I didn't eat full 1200 for three days). I feel a bit disappointed I'm struggling only in the first week.

Good luck for your job and for weigh in tomorrow. Let us know how you get on.

Have a good evening.

Suzanne x x x x

Evening everyone, you all well ??

Had my weigh in and lost 1.5lbs and its totm aswell so i`m chuffed...AND I got the job so its woohoo here today.

The weetabix cake recipe makes 16 slices, 1 slice 155 cals/0.07g fat

2 weetabix
1/2 pint skimmed or semi milk
8oz soft brown sugar
8oz mixed dried fruit
1 egg beaten
8oz self raising flour

place weetabix,milk,sugar and fruit into a bowl and leave to soak in fridge overnight.

preheat oven to 180c, 350f gas 4

add beaten egg and flourto mixture and mix thoroughly, transfer to a lined 2lb loaf tin

bake in oven for 1 3/4 hours until well risen and golden brown, test with skewer or knife to check it comes out clean.

Am going to try it with sweetener to see if it works cos it will lower the cals by a lot. will let you know if it works.

Hello,

Congratulations on your weight loss and your new job - great news!

1.5 pounds is good - I never lose anything on my totm - usually gain a bit.

I had my class tonight and, unbelieveably, I lost 6 pounds :D I am completely amazed!! I got a certificate for Slimmer of the Week and got three jellies as a prize!!! I am really pleased and looking forward to my second week.

Thank you very much for posting the recipe - I will give it a try over the weekend. It should be ok to use Splenda - how much will it reduce the calories by?

Thanks again. Keep going everyone - I love this diet!!

Suzanne x :)

Well done Suzanne thats fab, Raring to go this week then lol

Hi Everyone :)
I have started RC today but will be doing it from home :eek:

I lost 2 1/2 stone in 2006 on my own and a further 2 stone on SS last year. Fell off the SS wagon and have never been able to climb back on! For me, the lack of carbs was not realistic or appropriate for my lifestyle but I wish I had known that before paying all that money upfront! I have maintained my weight for one year now but would love to lose 1- 2 stone. I am a size 14 and want to be a size 12, so I will stop losing weight when I get there.

I look forward to reading your posts for motivation

Hi there Skinnyme
Welcome to our small but select group of Rosemary Conley followers..LOL

You did fab to lose weight on your own, hope your having a great day today, good luck and let us know how your doing..
I missed my wi last night as hubby is away again working ( got a boy 4yr) and at drs tomorrow so wil miss that one too, gonna have to be extra good for next week xxx

Back