Anything exciting happen today?

hennyhamster

Silver Member
Well first today i was cooking an omelette and realised the oven wasn't switched on but the ring was stil hot....Visited a medium the other day who told me to expect a message from the other side, is that it??? Spooky...
Went on a five mile bike ride and was biking along and went past a bloke who was walking and made the poor old guy jump out of his skin, you should have heard him gasp!!
Positive side tho, hamsters aren't playing dead today not like saturday when i had to bring one back to life...

Well today I discovered that I do actually have bones in my feet! I can now see a faint outline of them, so some of my weight loss is deffo coming off in funny places!

Well today I discovered that I do actually have bones in my feet! I can now see a faint outline of them, so some of my weight loss is deffo coming off in funny places!

Y'know, I said to my other half, I've lost weight off my feet. He told me not to be so stupid. Grrrrr. Yes, I can see bones there now too LOL. In fact I managed to buy a pair of sandals today from a 'normal' shoe shop without having to get a size bigger or a wide fitting. pfffft to my hubby LOL.

Exciting for me today? My excitement was getting all of Isabelle's summer school uniform in one shop.. including sandals... that NEVER happens! All hail to George at Asda. Now how exciting is that? LOL Obviously I have a sad life

Logged on to my computer this evening and I had a friend request on Facebook from someone I went to High School with in Kentucky... I graduated in 1983!! I'm always so excited to find out that people remember me. From her friend request, I can now see loads of my old high school mates that I'd all but forgotten about. I'm having a ball seeing all the old faces and what they look like now!! :D

I had a universal reflexology done today and the things she told me from that was amazing.
Maybe that was a sign! I get lots of wierd stuff going on and things go missing but it doesn't freak me out as I am into that kind of stuff too.

I had a great day at work, managed to get loads done, and to cap it all I had a great ride back home on my motorcycle in the lovely warm sunlight.....great!!!!!!!!!

Phil x

Had a rubbish day, been off work for four weeks with a broken foot, in that time lost 1 stone on SW and nobody noticed when I returned to work today, miserable lot!!!! my OH says they prob did notice but knowing women wouldnt say anything LOL

Had a rubbish day, been off work for four weeks with a broken foot, in that time lost 1 stone on SW and nobody noticed when I returned to work today, miserable lot!!!! my OH says they prob did notice but knowing women wouldnt say anything LOL

Yeah I reckon your husbands right. I've lost 2 st and the only people who have commented at work have been the guys. The other women in the office are all big girls, bigger than I was and I just think that they're jealous but they won't do anything to help themselves to lose the weight. They just like to begrudge someone else success in their weight loss. Women are funny creatures....aren't we....lol :D

Back