Mission to shrink part2

Back with a plan !!

Feeling meh but determined I'm thinking in June festival fab not festival flab!! :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok so I'm just in a weird Place where I can stay on plan until 6 PM everyday then epic fail!!

So line is drawn done ultimate squat work out . Laying in bed couldn't move I'd I wanted to lol tomorrow I will succeed by the power of grey skull! !

I'm going to the festival with friends and I refuse to feel fat frumpy and second rate. I am awesome hear me roar people. I will wear what I please when I please and know I look good without the need for squinting or clever use of smoke mirrors and vodka!! Well there will be vodka but not for that purpose lol

Eye of the Tiger baby I am bloody rambo of the diet jedi with a thunder cat sword!! (Lol reading that is a total age give away )

X

So in short mission continues tomorrow lol:D

I am so with you shrink. Last week was fine until the dreaded get home at 6pm. Yesterday was truly awful for me - a day of picking and eating pretty much everything. NO MORE. This week, I shall remain strong and firm!

xx

All good so far terrible day at work. One of those that breaks your heart into teenie tiny pieces.which normally results in munching and vino. But no I will be strong! !!!!
Sipping coffee feeling phosophical and desperately seeking perspective. I will tidy house then take the wee ones to the cinema. Maybe a bath book and bed for me x

Sending hugs your way lovely. No matter how bad a day is, use something different to make it better - not the vino. A bath and some lovely time with the littles sounds fab.

xx

So I've stayed up till officially payday mix of exante and s and s ordered . Hold on ladies this time I really really really really do mean business. The war on wobble is on !! There maybe many battles bot all of which I will win but this war is mine and victor is mine for the taking!!! Lol all a bit braveheart well it is late:D

Question who be victor and where exactly did I commit to taking him?!?! Lol I make myself laugh if no one else

Day 1 of many done exhausted so off to bed. I'm going to get organised tomorrow I forgot how much organisation this type of diet required :D

Day 3

Feeling slightly shakey maybe because I've missioned cleaned the whole house lol x

Day 4

Headache from hell in progress!!!

All good on the water and pack front so not sure what the deal is?

Off to work a welcome distraction to be honest. Tempted to jump on the scales but from experience repeated obsessive weighing is no good for me:(

Back