Mission to shrink part2

Still in crazy work mode. I've been ask to give talks to various groups and company's on homelessness .so double busy getting everything organised still on the diet mission though so all good xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your job sounds really interesting

You're doing great! Love the ramble :) I'm also very 'inner child' can never resist changing song words to poo or wee if a rhyme allows :) if nothing else I amuse myself in my own head while (mostly) appearing sensible to the outside world (unless people get to know me then I ruin the facade)

8 lb in your first week is great! When is next weigh in?

So I've now lost just over a stone. Messed around a bit the last few days due to various excuses . Line drawn moving on from today .

Hope all is well in dietdom xx

So I've now lost just over a stone. Messed around a bit the last few days due to various excuses . Line drawn moving on from today . Hope all is well in dietdom xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Whoooooopppp

*happy dance*

You're doing it!!! you're doing it!!!!

Xxxxxx

Weighing up the pro's and con's of getting my ass outta bed. Cold fed up and strangely hungry this morning.

Pros - bed is warm comfy and kingside.
Con's- dam house don't clean itself
Pros- no fridge in close proximity
Con's- fridge don't fill itself pretty sure everyone else plans to eat today.
Pros - need sleep outside cold bed warm comfy and king size.
Cons-its Monday therefore house looks like a refugee camp.
Pro's- my room is tidy .

Mmmm funder mental problem I need a coffee kettle downstairs. Could lay here then pretend to wake up when oh gets home off night shift then get him to make me coffee. Mmm traffics bad and his coffee is rank. Maybe train the cat?

Welcome to my Monday morning lol

Out of bed gotta say it's overated lol

Today ok so far really need to up the water this week as me and the scales are currently on a Mexican stand off!! :banghead:

Out of bed gotta say it's overated lol Today ok so far really need to up the water this week as me and the scales are currently on a Mexican stand off!! :banghead: Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't worry so much on the scales hun it's not worth it. I had the same week don't know how many time I got off the scales and screamed like a toddler in total frustration lol does my head in!! Im so trying to stay away this week and hope for the best on Monday morning xxx

I'm terrible with weighing every morning too....I've stayed the same for the past 3 days yet I've been 100% and been drinking 3 litres of water!! Boooooo!!

Fell off the wagon today. Without too much detail I saved a man's life last night feels weird writing it down.CPR is one of the most horrific experiences of my life but it hopefully has saved his.

I've decided to be kind to myself today as I think I'm superhuman but I'm not! I did my job but I was soo scared inside.

So its the first time I've said anything since but I need to man up then I'm on it. I know many of you may think this is an excuse and maybe it is but last night I realised I am only a woman not a robot.

Big loves

'I am a woman not a robot' i think we could all do with telling ourselves that every now and again

Good for you though saving someone's life! But once the adrenaline wore off I'm not surprised you hit the noms (sorry for saying noms then)

TLC for you today :)

Fell off the wagon today. Without too much detail I saved a man's life last night feels weird writing it down.CPR is one of the most horrific experiences of my life but it hopefully has saved his. I've decided to be kind to myself today as I think I'm superhuman but I'm not! I did my job but I was soo scared inside. So its the first time I've said anything since but I need to man up then I'm on it. I know many of you may think this is an excuse and maybe it is but last night I realised I am only a woman not a robot. Big loves Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You are wonderful :)

You should be very proud that you saved his life

You are more than capable of this you know. You can do it and you will xxxx

Well sad news today the man died this morning. However they traced his child so he got his wish to be reunited with his family and didn't go alone. So holding on to the small things. Mixed emotions really would love some chocolate but that's altermately
Going to make me feel worse. I've lost a stone and now I'm stuck so I need to get my head in the game.

I do apologise if my diary hasn't been it's usually random cheery self .

So I'm thinking I may give exercise a go I've got an exercise bike which is still doubling as a wardrobe. I keep looking at it and maybe you actually need to get on it to make it work as staring at it for the last 2 years hasn't shifted a pound!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using:D MiniMins.com mobile app

Sad news Lucy

Stay strong you are strong and wonderful

Don't apologise we are all here to follow you through the ups and the downs

You are doing amazing xxx

Thank you Martha xx

Staying strong on the diet front I could chew through the desk but that's yesterday's carbs coming back to haunt me so self inflicted. :(

Thank you Martha xx Staying strong on the diet front I could chew through the desk but that's yesterday's carbs coming back to haunt me so self inflicted. :( Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't worry about that for now just keep doing well and ignore the side effects of accidental carbs lol

Im in work 9 -9 today and it's not busy so im thinking up every delicious concoction known to man. Lol I need a slap lol x

A big dirty and somewhat in human amount of Chinese would hit the spot!!! Lol naughty thoughts good jobs thoughts are calorie free or I'd be in serious trouble requiring professional intervention lol xx

A big dirty and somewhat in human amount of Chinese would hit the spot!!! Lol naughty thoughts good jobs thoughts are calorie free or I'd be in serious trouble requiring professional intervention lol xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haha calorie free thoughts

I love that! Hahaha

Back