Anyway of making a sauce to go over steak?

chelseaharvey

I'm on the cruise stage from Monday I would have done the attack stage for 7 days

I'm going to buy some steak for this week but I always like a peppercorn sauce over it can this be made up somehow on The Dukan Diet & if so how?

Easy peasy - cook your steak in a frying pan with fry light if needed then leave to rest in some foil. Throw in some onion and mushroom with black pepper and garlic with a bit of fry light - after a few minutes add about 300mls boiling water and half a beef stock cube and reduce the liquid down - when getting a little bit thickened add a dollop of extra lite philly and stir then put on top of your steak - awesome and I have this most PV days with some meat or other - lovely with chicken too!!!! Also look on Lady Mahayla recipes on recipe thread - her BBQ sauce is awesome!!! Good luck

Many thanks Trudy so we are allowed Philly then from now

I'm going to have a good read of this place tonic make my shopping list up & get recipe ideas & food shop tomorrow

You can have an ounce of philly extra lite though I have had more on some occasions with no affect on my weight loss but then again I had loads and loads to lose!!! LOL!

Back