Apologies...just for a bit of fun and distraction!

good one! I like this!

I would say in 6 months time, i am a lovely slim size 10 and maintaining well. Nicer legs and bum as i hate that bit of my body!
Strutting on a beach with DH and DD while others look on wishing they were like us! lol
xx

hmm i would like to be island hopping in the carribean ooking nice and relaxed

These are really good to read - great to see everyone's future!!!!!

Pixie- the outfit got my attention- the propping at the bar made me lol.

Liz, im sure your bottom is nothing but lovely! Hush....

As for island hopping- what a shout! To be there now.....(thin!)xxx

Oh gotta be Disney !!!
I fancy the Disney Cruise ! I will be wearing a lil skirt with my tanned legs and a nice top, size 10 hopefully and strutting my stuff ! However when I got to goal I was still a 12/14 so my thighs ain't ever gonna be a size 10.

I would also like to go to a posh ball in an evening dress ! Preferably some kind of celeb do - here's wishing !

God can you imagine how many little brats were on that lol

We seen one of the disney ships in the caribbean a few years back - they do llok fun!!

i would like to be on a beach somewhere with my lovely kids not worrying about what i look like and what other people think of me and being able to walk in a shop pick up a size a know that it will fit and you know what else, im looking forward to public acceptance because i definately think you are treated differently when thinner! :D

Another Disney dreamer here (I have never been apart from an evening at Downtown Disney in LA) but supposed to be keeping away from the shopping channels to save up for visit this summer.
Want to be a toned size 12, wearing something trendy and casual (how about black shorts, a pair of birkenstock sandals - I have about 10 in different colours, and a Butler and Wilson t-shirt)
There, I'm sorted!

Yes....i can pull my ridiculously high chloe shoes out the wardrobe and cripple myself in them when entering ridiculously hot and sweaty clubs, and hopefully get hit on....just hit on at the moment would be nice. Hit on, what am i, american?

We should all go to disney together....seeing as we all want to go !lol...all skinny minnies together x

Oooohh, 2 ladies from Essex.....I am in Chigwell...what a small world.
I would like to be in a size 10 - 12 in 6 months time...I have alreay dropped from a 28 to an 18 in the last 6 months and am looking forward to being even slimmer in the next 7 months by the time of my BIG 40 in July.
I want to be a fabulous fit 40 year old not a fat unfit 40.
Speak soon,

i already know im goin to be in boston with my inlaws in six months time, so hope that im sitting in their back yard surrounded by niece and nephews, havin a bbq and wearing a lovely little summer dress with some ballet pumps! glass of rose wine would just sweeten the deal!

Bloody hell Nicki....you have done superbly! Get you....ive no doubt you will do it, none at all as you have already come so far!

Keep going and you will be there before you can blink xxx

Oooo just thought of another! ....... to be standing in a queue at Alton Towers waiting for a ride, and NOT eyeing up the rest of the queue to see if there is actually anyone bigger than me waiting! ...

and hoping i can actually get into the seat and it not break down !

hmm, don't really know yet what will make me happy in six months, so as long as it makes me happy, i'm happy :)

Mmm tough one... I would love to be in Barbados, at Oistins fish fry night, listening to some great tunes, with my hubby and children, wearing a summer dress and not thinking about work or snow. Mmmmm dream on

To be thinner and more confident enough to take part in the mums race at sports day for school and whip their asses at it :D:D:D:D:

Love this!
Another Essex girl here. I live near Chelmsford.
I would want to be able to wear a lovely little summer dress when we go to Devon in June.
Be lovely to walk around without my legs sweaty and rubbing together!

The school race one- thats so cute! Defo one to aspire to, look at us all luxuriating in the thought of a holiday already.

Ive got one...and this is going to sound strange but- not having this: A man walking towards you, looking at you, decided you dont make the grade and turning his nose up...i hate that! Or worse still- a *****y woman doing it! xxx

Getting out of the bath and not having a tidal wave behind you!! LOL :D

Hmmmmm...... hopefully being at goal and planning something spectacular for my 40th in August. As I should have more confidence in 6 months and at the moment I don't want to do anything for my birthday - which actually would be good 'cos then I can pretend that I'm not 40! LOL!

Back