Apparently I look younger !

sonkie

Gold Member
Well yesterday I had 4 comments on how much weight I have lost, if they notice after 3 stone 3lbs I wonder what it will be like when the rest has gone.......its so exciting.
Today the daughter of a friend that I havnt seen since 2nd week in december said " wow you look so much younger " .....well this week is just getting better..........
All I need now is for my brother to sort his breathing out and I will be on cloud nine.

A lot of excess weight DOES age you - there's no denying it.
You only have to look at my pics to see how much older I looked this time last year.

It's one of the real pleasures of CD that you see the changes so quickly (and so does everyone else) :)

I'm chuffed for you sonkie!!

i will be 40 this year & have had people say i look in my early 30's so i wonder how old i'll look when i get there?
anyway back to Sonkie, take it all in your stride, accept graciously & when you get home dance around the lounge in glee !:D
its only going to get better hun, good on you xx:)

We wanna see pics Sonkie! Have you realised you're nearly quarter of the way to your goal? It's hardly surprising people are noticing :)

From the pictures I've seen on this website, I still find it amazing how everyone looks after they have lost weight. You could all be completely different people as you all look so young and healthy.

So yes, you are all right, losing weight makes us young.

I will have to dig out my fotos but I used to avoid the camera as much as possible, but I know I hav some floating around somewhere

That's brilliant Sonkie!!! You are doing so fantastically and will have smashed your goal before you know it!

Really pleased for you - those compliments and the younger looking you are your just desserts for your hard work!! :D

Back