Apple and cinnamon porridge

tess21x

Hey Guy's, visited my CDC today who gave me an Apple and cinnamon porridge to try.
I tried it this morning for my breakfast and it was really nice, not like normal porrdige but close enough, and i did not have to add sweetners because it was already quite sweet!! I just thought I would share this to let you know that this porridge is available, and unlike the shakes it has made me feel quite full.

Thanks for reading Tess xx

thanks Tess, i'm going to to see my CDC today and will def get some if she has them in. I love the original porridge as well :)

ive just noticed this post... does it have the same cal value as the shakes?

Thanks for sharing that.:) I did see the porridge on the order list but thought I'd give it a miss, as porridge has not been my favourite food of late. I'll order some next time for my more hungrier moments.

The porridges have slightly higher carbs but I have had 3 packs a day some days and been fine. Am not a fan of the apple and cinnamon though. I think I will stick to the original. I couldn't stick to this diet without the porridge.

I used to eat apple and blueberry porridege from quaker, the apple and cinnamon from cambridge I personally think is nearly as good only you get more with quaker :-( lol
tess x

i have asked my cdc to save me some for monday :D i totally forgot about it and didn't order any on my first week back. so it will be my first try :D

abz xx

I'm getting my first lot of apple and cinnamon tomorrow, I wont be seeing my CDC for 2 weeks after tomorrow so I'm ordering enough porridge to have one every morning and some extras for teatime :D yummy!!

I love the porridge too A & C cant remember what I have ordered for tomorrow, hope no broccoli and cheese cos it was rank.

I had the A&C Porridge this morning for my brekkie, I thought it would be nasty so only ordered 2 packs of it and when I tried the first spoonful, my boyfriend laughed as he said i was pulling a face as though i didnt like it even though I hadnt tried it!!!!
Wellll.....wow and I mean wow - I loved it.. It did taste a little earthy but was sooo nice. I did think it was funny as I felt like a naughty child eating it as it felt like I was eating something I shouldnt...he he he - the best thing is - I can have another one this week :):)

Back