Apple & Cinnamon..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by shane0704, 10 June 2009 Social URL.

1. shane0704

shane0704 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Hello..i av just started cambridge diet today. I am new to this so i would like some support from the very nice people on this site. I av just had my first sachet, apple & cinnamon porridge..first few mouthfuls were a bit sickly, but after that it was alrite..lol cnt wait to see my weight drop off lol..bye4now..
    Shane.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charlie's_angel

charlie's_angel Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(49.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome to CD Shane, you've come to right place for support - plenty of it on here!!. I love the porridge so much that I have 2 a day on most days!

Good luck on your CD journey xxx

4. bmthsue

bmthsue Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6.5lb(18.58%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I love the A&C porridge! Good luck with your CD journey.

5. shane0704

shane0704 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    thanx, charlies angel, you have done so well on your weightloss..hope i can do the same, i am going to try the Vegitable soup for my tea..good luck on accieving your goal..
    Shane.:)

6. Wannabeelovely

Wannabeelovely Silver Member

Hi Shane! I'm just coming to the end of my 4th week on CD ss and I can honestly say I've never had an experience like this!!! Sometimes its easy and you feel the strongest you've ever been then other times you feel like crawling off into a corner and weeping (especially when other people around you are eating!!!) but its a journey worth making, not only for the weight losses but also for the way in which CD makes you examine your relationship with food from afar and how it forces you to get through life without your 'crutch'! Stick with it and come on this forum often cos its a great source of support when the going gets rough (or when you're chuffed to bits with your progress!) and you won't regret the decision you've made!!!! Good luck!! xxx

7. devilishandsweet

devilishandsweet 100% all the way!

Start Weight:
    26st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Shane,
    Welcome to minimins, wishing you luck on your CD journey xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.