Apple & Cinnamon..

shane0704

Hello..i av just started cambridge diet today. I am new to this so i would like some support from the very nice people on this site. I av just had my first sachet, apple & cinnamon porridge..first few mouthfuls were a bit sickly, but after that it was alrite..lol cnt wait to see my weight drop off lol..bye4now..
Shane.

Welcome to CD Shane, you've come to right place for support - plenty of it on here!!. I love the porridge so much that I have 2 a day on most days!

Good luck on your CD journey xxx

thanx, charlies angel, you have done so well on your weightloss..hope i can do the same, i am going to try the Vegitable soup for my tea..good luck on accieving your goal..
Shane.:)

Hi Shane! I'm just coming to the end of my 4th week on CD ss and I can honestly say I've never had an experience like this!!! Sometimes its easy and you feel the strongest you've ever been then other times you feel like crawling off into a corner and weeping (especially when other people around you are eating!!!) but its a journey worth making, not only for the weight losses but also for the way in which CD makes you examine your relationship with food from afar and how it forces you to get through life without your 'crutch'! Stick with it and come on this forum often cos its a great source of support when the going gets rough (or when you're chuffed to bits with your progress!) and you won't regret the decision you've made!!!! Good luck!! xxx

Hi Shane,
Welcome to minimins, wishing you luck on your CD journey xxx

Back