Apple crumble and custard in the bin

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
I am not sure whether this is an admission of my weakness to temptation or my staying power, I made apple pie and crumble for my son's birthday and last night we went out to an all you can eat Asian buffet. Last night I lapsed but today I threw away the rest of the dessert he didn't eat. At first I thought what a waste but then realised it would be just as wasted on my hips xx

Well done for not eating it! Could you not have frozen it though? You could then have had an instant dessert for next time you entertained? I hate chucking food away, my freezer is packed with "naughty" foods OH and DD didn't finish - once they are in there at least they are out of my way!

I agree with Jaylou! Firstly well done for not given in, but you could have frozen it for another time.

Well done!! Yep, I agree though... freezing is the way forward. At least when you 'fancy' something naughty you will have to wait for it to defrost and by that time the craving has gone! :D

Nah, if you feel tempted then freezing isn't really the answer cos you could just zap it in the microwave. I'd have done a Miranda though, and squirted it with fairy liquid when I'd put it in the bin. Just in case.

Well done for not eating it! Could you not have frozen it though? You could then have had an instant dessert for next time you entertained? I hate chucking food away, my freezer is packed with "naughty" foods OH and DD didn't finish - once they are in there at least they are out of my way!
sadly my freezer is choca block with food I am allowed :(

Back