Aprehensive, anxious and bored

saddia, im moving to london after i get married!
hmmm ollie, i think that free loader enjoys breaking rules... so dont make strict ones :p
and besides ... thats just lazy... the rule shud be that everyone should clean up after themselves

:p free loader! ok.. I will clean up.. and I will be the perfect man! but I will only be happy if you wash one pair of smelly socks!! :p

north london. am i the only person who doesnt consider myself lucky!... i am gonna leave everything behind... ok to be with the man i love more than anything. but my family, friends.. everything i know really is up north!

AWWWW I know babes-I did the same thing 4 years ago. If u have a great marriage that makes it worthwhile , like u said leavin everything behind is a BIG thing and u have to be really committed to be doin that so hope it goes well! where r u in the north

north london. am i the only person who doesnt consider myself lucky!... i am gonna leave everything behind... ok to be with the man i love more than anything. but my family, friends.. everything i know really is up north!

Awww it'll be worth it with the man u love! :) and you can make some new friends down here!! My balcony is a good place to start!! shout out to random people.. is hubby on my balcony too?

ok that counts!! no close peg over nose tho!

hahaha.... hubby will divorce me if im on your balcony :p
do your socks smell that bad!! eeeuuughhhh

saddia, guess your right... im sure i'll be fine. i love his parents to bits tho so it should be great. i live in burnley... most people havent even heard of it :p

Better call it a night! Hubby reckons I spend more time on here than with him......oh well it is true! Good night n ill let u know how it goes tom x

Don't be nervous! I was on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster first few weeks but that's just adapting. After about 3 weeks I had more energy, was loving the results I could see on the scales, felt great! You'll be grand! And this forum is great.

Don't be nervous! I was on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster first few weeks but that's just adapting. After about 3 weeks I had more energy, was loving the results I could see on the scales, felt great! You'll be grand! And this forum is great.

Hehe, nice to see the you'll be grand statement.. I dont here that much over here! :) very reassuring! thank u!

Hey Guyz, hows the diet going? I thought I was in a launderette for a minute!! FBTB if ya are still doing some washing lemme know my washing machine is on the blink!! I finally found a comp with my name on it and internet whey!! So I will keep gliding in here now and again to see how yas are all getting on.....So ollie are ya irish?

:break_diet:
Hey Guyz, hows the diet going? I thought I was in a launderette for a minute!! FBTB if ya are still doing some washing lemme know my washing machine is on the blink!! I finally found a comp with my name on it and internet whey!! So I will keep gliding in here now and again to see how yas are all getting on.....So ollie are ya irish?

Heya miss_unknown!

yes she has got some smelly socks to was before she thinks she gets the spot on my balcony! hehe yep Irish born and bred, moved over here 2 years ago for awhile!

miss unknown!!!!! ive missed ya!!! how are you? how was the move??
ollie my socks dont smell thank you very much :p
miss unknown are you all sorted on your LT? when are you refeeding for xmas!

Back