Aprehensive, anxious and bored

:break_diet:

Heya miss_unknown!

yes she has got some smelly socks to was before she thinks she gets the spot on my balcony! hehe yep Irish born and bred, moved over here 2 years ago for awhile!

Ah glad to see another fellow irish person on here!! How ya getting on with LT?

FBTB - I've missed yas all too!! Really glad to find this pokey internet cafe but at least I can catch up with yas now and again. My internet will be in on the 5th Jan so looking forward to that gosh I must sound so sad but i've really missed the crack on this website! I have started to refeed but I am going back on LT on the 28th dec so hopefully I wont go haywire on it.
So tell me babe how have ya been getting on? Are ya alrite?

oh thats good about the net cafe! keep popping in..! hows refeeding going?
im doing good.. had a lil bad spell but im over it now, overall i have carried on losing each week so i am happy!... just looking forward to seeing the other half... 2 weeks left to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheheh...

Refeed is fine, first few days vomited my guts up it was so long having food but for now its grand. Ya have done amazing babe so keep it up!! ok signing off...chat later

Irish Girl living in Salisbury!! what is in Salisbury other than the other half?!!

ye have taken over my thread... boooooooooooooo!!!!!!! smelly btb!

:) good.. but I may still wanna talk to u.. got the apartment all to myself for the day so will be quite bored.. and ur an ickle slight tiny weeny bit entertaining

ickle slight tiny weeny bit entertaining is not good enough! :p
i was gonna have a work out but i cant move my shoulders... so i guess i could keep ya company for a bit

View from my home for now:

DPP_216.JPG

Taken from my new camera,, nice eh?

Gorgeous pic! Do you live in Canning Town then?

Back