April challange anyone?

naz

I guys after piling on 1 stone this month I'm hoping April will b a better month with weight loss. I will b starting my calorie counting and will also be doing the following

* 30 day shred
* 60 minutes on the exercise bike daily
* drink more water (start off with 1ltr)
* cut down on the diet drinks

I have a dress fitting at the end of April so I'm hoping I will have lost a few inches and pounds.

Anyone like to join me? I will b posting on here daily hopefully x

Happy to join you, i just plan to low carb which is always my diet of choice. I am concerned about my eating at easter, we are having a family get together. Luckily we are all bringing a dish or two so i plan to make acceptable ones for me, coleslaw, good, low carb sausages, spanish flan and a fruit and almond cobbler. These are all fine for me but portion control will be the difficult part as always. That and the full english breakfast at the b&b each morning!

I would like to lose another half a stone before may, i have a birthday trip to thorpe park on the 7th of may. My goal is to be 11st 5 (159lbs) by the 30th of April.

Do you have a goal loss?

Anna X

It's my birthday on April 30th, I would love to lose 11lbs by then. I'm following the no 's' diet, and exercising daily for about 25 mins.

Best of luck!!!!

Hi ladies, well day 3 so far and the past 2 days have been ok, I'm not dating after 6pm and I am trying very hard with the water intake. I would live to weigh 12.3 stone by then end of April. I am currently 13.3 stone :( .
I am also trying to eat low carbs too as it makes my already big stomach look huge. I'm feeling good at the moment and hope I can see it threw till the end of the month.

Good luck to u all and keep me posted! Xxx

Hi Naz, im not sure if you mean not eating or not dieting after 6pm.. i assume its not eating, this is something i do too! I am wheat intolerant and it made me really bloated too, this is the one of the reasons i chose low carb as im half way doing it anyway with not eating bread or pasta (my favorite!!!) It is possible to lose a stone in a month, i managed it in 3 weeks when i first started, going from 13.3 to 12.2 in 3 weeks (wow i just realised how similar our numbers are.) i was very very strict though and was on go lower meal packs so my intake was very limited.

1/4 of a pound up today compared to yesterday, i think i am retaining liquid! still, onwards and downwards!

X

europabug said:
Hi Naz, im not sure if you mean not eating or not dieting after 6pm.. i assume its not eating, this is something i do too! I am wheat intolerant and it made me really bloated too, this is the one of the reasons i chose low carb as im half way doing it anyway with not eating bread or pasta (my favorite!!!) It is possible to lose a stone in a month, i managed it in 3 weeks when i first started, going from 13.3 to 12.2 in 3 weeks (wow i just realised how similar our numbers are.) i was very very strict though and was on go lower meal packs so my intake was very limited.

1/4 of a pound up today compared to yesterday, i think i am retaining liquid! still, onwards and downwards!

X

Hi yes I meant not eating after 6pm, I'm doing well with my exercise routine but food wise today has not been good :(, I'm due on any day now and I always have bad eating days before hand, I let myself slip today but can't afford to do it again tomorrow! Just feel low and depressed and I have no reason guess totm does this to me :( wow 1 stone in 3 weeks is great! I'm hoping I'll b saying the same by the end of the month! Xxx

And I know this might sound crazy but usually wen I cut out the bad foods work out etc I notice my big belly shrinking a little bit because it's totm it's just huge! I just need to get threw this week :(

I'm on the contraceptive injection and even though it shouldn't i still sometimes get a totm especially as it is running out. i am planning on changing back to the pill...this makes me wonder if the contraceptives are affecting my weight loss as the last time i lost all that weight i was off them, its been much slower this time!

I've had really bad 2 days :( both eating and exercising wise, I've got really bad period pains and this has stopped me even getting out of bed, I've not been watching what I'm eating too, I'm hoping today I can get my mind frame set again. X

Back