APRIL CHALLANGE

Hi FF,
You seem to be doing it all right. I would try dropping from 1400ish calories to 1200ish (as recommended by SF if you plateau) and/or try to increase the exercise.

Realistically if your intake is 1200 calories and you do 20minutes cardio exercise a day you should lose 2lbs a week. Since 1lb is equal to 3500 calories, to lose 2lbs that would be 7000 calories per week which is 1000 less per day either through a reduced intake or exercising them off. I don't know if the maths works out in reality but its worth a go!

Good luck
BL x

I'll give that a go this week and see how I do - thanks heap BL
:wavey:

I've decided to come off my shakes for a week, but keep the same amount of calories I would take in over the course of the day (see my latest diary entry for the full details).

Anyone mind if I still post in here as my goal still remains the same?

Hey BL 2 more pounds you go girl friend!!!

Hi guys
Puggso I don't mind if you still post in here and I don't think anyone else will. It will be interesting to see how your experiment goes substituting your shakes for food with the same calorie value.

Thanks Ugg. I seem to have a 2lb pattern emerging. Not that I am complaining. Just can't understand how I managed it when I had 2 SF free days of eating junk. Got on the scales 3 times to check I wasn't just seeing what I wanted to see hehe!

Good luck this week everyone
BL x

Hi guys
Puggso I don't mind if you still post in here and I don't think anyone else will. It will be interesting to see how your experiment goes substituting your shakes for food with the same calorie value.
BL x

Cheers, it is in no way to find out if everyone should give up the shakes etc and change. I just need a change at the moment. Been on shakes since mid-December and it seems every now and then my body adapts. So I alter everything now and then to keep it guessing :)

Hi Puggso
I have no intention on giving up my shakes either. I am a SF girl through and through. I just love this diet and my shakes. I even have spares in my friends fridge.
Very wise to have a change though. A change is as good as a rest or so they say.
Good luck this week. Hopefully you will get a good loss
BL x

Hi All,

I have been a bit rubbish in logging on over the last week - what with working nights, and then a lot going on at home - birthdays etc. However I am happy to say that after my first week (weigh in was on the 2nd) I lost 7 pounds. I'm thrilled with this as I had been unable to get below 14 stone and feel that this is just what I need to spur me on.
Am thinking that a wednesday may well not be the best day to have my weigh in though so may change to the end of the week.
:)

Well done! Serem 7lbs is fantastic. Really pleased for you too luckybug. Looks like coming of the steriods has helped and you are back on track :talk017:

Morning everyone

Puggso I would be pleased to hear how you progress with changing from shakes to low calorie food this week.

Congratulations Seren and luckybug on your loss. I have to say it is such an inspiration to read about everyone who seems so into their diets.

Take care

FF

Morning everyone,

Congrats on your weight loss Serem and luckybug.
It'll be interesting to see how you get on puggso, keep us posted and good luck.

I've lost 2 ibs this week, I would have liked more due to the gain last week. When i'm over this cold i'll be more active so hopefully lose the same next week.
Must admit i feel like i'm getting a bit bored. It may be because i'm unwell and fed up:boohoo:.

Good to hear everyone is so motivated good luck for the week xx

Well done Ugg. I'm really motivated and inspired by all your weight losses on here.

Hey all! Congratulations to everyone this week of the weight losses! Looks like this week has been good for weigh in so far!

Well I picked up my bike on the weekend and today was day 1 of riding to work. It wasnt so bad and its quicker than catching the tube or bus to work! Tomorrows weigh day will let you know how it ges!

well done ugg, serem and luckbug you have all done great.

Louise

Morning everyone

Puggso I would be pleased to hear how you progress with changing from shakes to low calorie food this week.

Congratulations Seren and luckybug on your loss. I have to say it is such an inspiration to read about everyone who seems so into their diets.

Take care

FF

Not trying to pimp my diary or that...but my diary will have the progress including what I am actually eating :)

Just weighed in at 85.7 down from last week!

Oh meant to tell youall when I was on ebay and typed in slimfast it came up with a calorie counter book and recipe book. When I wrote to unilever via the slimfast website and asked about where (other than ebay) to get the books they sent them to me for free! :clap:

well done sattsy, does everyone do slimfast over the weekend to, i tend to come off it at the weekends

Back