APRIL CHALLENGE

Hi Daz
Another 1lb off for me this week, please :)

Hi half off for me. Thanks

up 0.5lbs please Daz

Hi Daz,

Sorry I've just noticed you have me down for 1lb loss this week. I lost 1 and a half pounds.

Every half pound helps!!! Could you fix me up please? Thanks :)

Could you take me out of this please Daz?
X

Hi Daz
Another 1lb off for me this week, please :)

Hi half off for me. Thanks

Hi Daz. 1.1/2 on for me today.

1.5lbs on for me Daz

April Challenge.png

Last edited:
Lost 2lb thanks Daz :)
That's last weeks gain gone , I'm happy
Happy Easter every one xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Daz, I know originally I was going to take a holiday this week, but in the end I decided to weigh in! 2lb down for me today, got another 4lb left now in order to complete the challenge, that'll be a tough one!

Sorry for messing you about with the weigh in's, my final WI will be on the morning of the 1st May so I know exactly how much I've lost over the whole of this challenge!

Thanks for all your hard work Daz and Texty! xxxx

Lost 2lb thanks Daz :)
That's last weeks gain gone , I'm happy
Happy Easter every one xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb off please daz :)

Hi Daz, I know originally I was going to take a holiday this week, but in the end I decided to weigh in! 2lb down for me today, got another 4lb left now in order to complete the challenge, that'll be a tough one!

Sorry for messing you about with the weigh in's, my final WI will be on the morning of the 1st May so I know exactly how much I've lost over the whole of this challenge!

Thanks for all your hard work Daz and Texty! xxxx

April Challenge.png

Gosh 6lb to lose to get to my 4lb target. Don`t add up does it. Well weighin on Friday and after the Easter weekend no chance. But I am gonna record it anyway. All your hard work Daz gotta see it through to the end and face the music :whistle::whistle:.

Back