April Check-in

All is well then!!! You did great stopping when you did. Woop woop!!!!

I've finished today on 16.5/19. Another day saved by popcorn and rainbow drops!!
For brekkie I had 2 x fruit Ryvita (1.5),
lunch was 2 x fried eggs on 2 x crusts away (4 VPs) plus tomato sauce which I never point because I begrudge it
Dinner was ham salad (Bernard Matthews Turkey ham) with low fat coleslaw and low low cheese slice. = 3.5 in total.

The rest of my points went on milk, Alpen bar light and you can guess the rest!

Weigh in is tomorrow night.

So if you are 'walking most of the time' you will be on 26 points or 24 points a day if you are 'occasionally sitting, but mainly standing'. The thing is with ww if you start too low you will lose drop pounds, but you'll have nowhere to go when you need to drop points as you start to plateau. If I were you I'd start on 24 and see how you go, you should still lose the weight and have more to play with (ie munch on). Hopefully you'll get down to 21 soon enough :)

It'd be great if your nan does have the bumph, it'll make it loads easier to follow everything. I've got the shopping guide, I use it all the time and I've done ww on and off for YEARS!
Yes she had the books, and the old folder. Thanks for working the points out for me. I'm going to finish my current diet plan. Then consider WW x

Last edited:
What plan are you on honey-j?
Well done danders, fingers crossed for tomorrow x fruit ryvita sound lush!

Went to an earlier weigh-in only to be told of a 0.5 lb gain. Bang out of order!!!! LOL, seriously though there's no reason for it, so I'll just take it on the chin as a fluctuation and carry on!

Definitely a fluctuation! :) aww what a shame hun! Are you having enough points? TOTM? A big dinner? ;) I reckon it's a blip! Or the scale is pants!

I've just returned from sh'bam class where I had a bit of a funny turn! My legs wouldn't do what I wanted them to...! I'm going to put it down to my body adjusting to exercise regularly and the marathon I did at the weekend. Hopefully it won't turn into a migraine!

It's definitely a blip.

But more importantly, how are you feeling? That sounds like a scary episode.

Not scary, just odd. I've had migraines all my life and I get a bit like that when one's brewing. Didn't happen though, maybe I just hadn't had the right things to eat today - energy wise? Feel okay now, though I might give my run a miss in the morning.

Perhaps I need more protein or something?

I'm not sure. All I would suggest is for you to ensure you have eaten enough before exercising. I hope it doesn't happen again as it sounds awful.

Good morning! So this is day 7, I weigh in tomorrow. Feeling positive still though it's been a bit harder the last couple of days I feel the binge monster creeping up. I went over the day before when I felt peculiar and had a 26/22. Yesterday I clawed a couple back and had a 19.5/18 which I was pleased with. I'll claw the rest back today.

I had lovely foods yesterday, baked salmon coleslawy pasta thing and harissa chicken and roast veg for tea yum!

Hules I think you've done amazingly well. Going over your points by a little isn't a binge and I bet it was nothing like you'd binge previously.

Fingers crossed for your weigh-in tomorrow! X

Thanks hun x :)
Well I've managed to end the week on exactly the right amount of points with a 20.5/20.5 day. I'm really hopeful about tomorrow weigh (pleeeasssse let me have lost a few!). I want this so bad now, I'm done with this extra weight!

How has your day gone?

Good luck for tomorrow. Report in when you can!!!

My day has been not too bad. I saw the scales move back down again this morning so that's always a good sign. I finished today on 18.5/19.

I have recently discovered Low low cheddar cheese slices for 1.5 vp per slice. They are lovely. So had one on top of beans on toast at lunchtime. Then one in a cheese, ham and coleslaw toasted sarnie for dinner. Yum!

Actually I think you are right, I've managed to be aware that autopilot seems to have switched on and I've started to binge and I've managed to stop it before it goes too far AND then manage the remainder of my day! Long may the enthusiasm last!

New thread is up.

Back