April Goal challenge anyone??

OK - everyone please calm down and stop posting to each other now - and yes I DO MEAN YOU!!!! From now on can I ask that people only update this thread in the way requested by catdog and creat a new bank holiday challenge which is updated in the previous manner? Then people can choose which (or both) challenges to take part in. Personally I joined this challenge knowing how it was going to be run - if I hadn't liked it I would have started a new thread.

Sorry weasey but no, if people want to cut and paste thats their perogative. Its up to them what they want to do.

The Bank Holiday one is for a different period to this one.

Last edited:
OK - everyone please calm down and stop posting to each other now - and yes I DO MEAN YOU!!!! From now on can I ask that people only update this thread in the way requested by catdog and creat a new bank holiday challenge which is updated in the previous manner? Then people can choose which (or both) challenges to take part in. Personally I joined this challenge knowing how it was going to be run - if I hadn't liked it I would have started a new thread.

Well said hun, i don't wanna miss anyone posting their updates/or being put off to by all this nonsense going on. Hopefully it can stop now and be as it was.

Catdog xx

To all me girls and boy on challenge, sorry for all this has caused, i hope we can carry on as we have been doing- it's been a lovely thread upto now and we've all be doing fantastic, keep up the good work girls :party0011:

Catdog xx

Right, I've set up the Bank Holiday thread. I wasn't on this one anyway so haven't been keeping an eye on this thread. Anyone who wants to update and add their own goals to that thread please feel free. It's a self maintaining one so please copy the list and update your own stats whenever you like. Good luck everyone!

BordersGirl said:
Right, I've set up the Bank Holiday thread. I wasn't on this one anyway so haven't been keeping an eye on this thread. Anyone who wants to update and add their own goals to that thread please feel free. It's a self maintaining one so please copy the list and update your own stats whenever you like. Good luck everyone!

Oh right! I've already done it, as discussed on here!

Starlight said:
Theyre both for different periods though I think.

BG when does yours finish, WT yours is June isnt it?

Yeah sorry-my bad-figured that BG is for the mayday bank holiday? Which is the 7th x

Seems to me there are more wanting the list to update themselves than not. Take me off this challenge it's no fun for me if I cant update them myself x

It's been made quite clear that's not what this thread is for so I'm gonna go join the other one ... No hard feelings I just don't want the stress lol xx

Well I think that's the best solution. Personally I will be on all the challenge threads because I enjoy them!

I'm on all the others :)) I love challenges but I have enough disagreements on fb lol I think if people like this way then they should stay and if not go to the others... We are all wonderful and different after all... Much love as I said no hard feelings and good luck to all of you xx

I'm on all the others :)) I love challenges but I have enough disagreements on fb lol I think if people like this way then they should stay and if not go to the others... We are all wonderful and different after all... Much love as I said no hard feelings and good luck to all of you xx

Good luck katiebaby, no hard feelings hun, we all different :)

Catdog xx

:)) glad you understand x

I'm perfectly happy with how you're running this catdog, I actually forgot to post my weigh in on Wednesday for you to add! 7lbs so happy with that! Have a good and stress-less night everyone! X

I'm perfectly happy with how you're running this catdog, I actually forgot to post my weigh in on Wednesday for you to add! 7lbs so happy with that! Have a good and stress-less night everyone! X

Thank you hun, i'll pop it up for you, youve done amazing :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

Lost 3lbs this week, if you could update me that's great thanks :)

As i like (and need!) challenges i'll join the others as well as this one

Lost 3lbs this week, if you could update me that's great thanks :)

As i like (and need!) challenges i'll join the others as well as this one

Yay well done hun :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

i'm on the other challenges aswell hun :)

Catdog xx

Back