April Goal challenge anyone??

I would like to join for a 10 pound loss please weigh ins on Thursday's xxx

Bless your heart, I was disappointed with 0.75 but a stone in 2 weeks is something to be celebrated :) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Youve earned every pound of that chick, definately to be celebrated :D

I would like to join for a 10 pound loss please weigh ins on Thursday's xxx

Added my love :)

Catdog xx

Hi catdog 1lb loss for me this week.

Happy Easter xx

Hi catdog 1lb loss for me this week.

Happy Easter xx

Well done huni :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Happy easter to you too :)

Catdog xx

sounds measly but im only 2 weeks from goal fingers crossed, but can i be added at a small 5lb loss this month. feel i need a reason to keep my sticking at it and reefeeding properly and not just going, oh well im almst there might as well stop early!! wi saturdays xx

sounds measly but im only 2 weeks from goal fingers crossed, but can i be added at a small 5lb loss this month. feel i need a reason to keep my sticking at it and reefeeding properly and not just going, oh well im almst there might as well stop early!! wi saturdays xx

Of course hun, its not measly at all its bloody hard work just getting a pound off! Well done for nearly reaching your goal :D

Catdog xx

hey cat dog, im back on the straight and narrow s&s today, can i please be added in? 8lbs off in april goal :)

hey cat dog, im back on the straight and narrow s&s today, can i please be added in? 8lbs off in april goal :)

Added my love :) is your weigh in next thursday?

Catdog xx

ps love your username lol

Hi hun please can u add a 3lb loss to mine :D Thankyou muchly xx

Hi hun please can u add a 3lb loss to mine :D Thankyou muchly xx

Well done chick :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

hi catdog, yes next weigh in will be next thurs, just had time off from diet and put on 8lbs, had to update my stats and tracker today, i felt shameful!
my names nicky but my dad started calling me knickers and it just took off from there!

hi catdog, yes next weigh in will be next thurs, just had time off from diet and put on 8lbs, had to update my stats and tracker today, i felt shameful!
my names nicky but my dad started calling me knickers and it just took off from there!

Aw you'll have that 8lb off in no time hun :) im a nicci too hehe when i was little me mam lost me in department store and i told them my name was nicola picola :eek: thats what me 3 older brothers call me!

Catdog xx

hah yeah i got nicola picola too, and nick knack paddy whack, and after my dad started knickers he took on snickers and knickerbockerglory too. i asked my partner nathan, a gorgeous name, what he could have possibly got, of course - gaythan!

hah yeah i got nicola picola too, and nick knack paddy whack, and after my dad started knickers he took on snickers and knickerbockerglory too. i asked my partner nathan, a gorgeous name, what he could have possibly got, of course - gaythan!

Haha my oh got called scotty cos his surnames scott how boring lol best to be called nicola i think, nice to have bit variety :p and not sure how me mam got this from nicola but got called fanny ann tut alot heehee.

Catdog xx

oh and my brothers used to sing proper embarassing song to me
ahem
nicci nacky had a cacky on her mothers knee, her mother said you dirty girl you'll eat it for your tea YUCK lol

Stayed the same this week. Happy with that though as in the last few weeks I reached 8 stones lost and en I entered the healthy weight range! Not too shabby! I'm sure the weight will come of next week!

Stayed the same this week. Happy with that though as in the last few weeks I reached 8 stones lost and en I entered the healthy weight range! Not too shabby! I'm sure the weight will come of next week!

Well done chick, youve done amazing so far :D

Catdog xx

catdog said:
Well done chick :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

Thanks chick x

Eight stones is amazing! Well done!

Back