April Goal challenge anyone??

First weigh in for me and ive lost 8.4lb yippee. Gotta admit not been having my water like i should but gonna do better with that this week :D

Catdog xx

First weigh in for me and ive lost 8.4lb yippee. Gotta admit not been having my water like i should but gonna do better with that this week :D

Catdog xx

well done, your doing fab

Hi Catdog ... Please can you add me for April - my weigh in on Sunday 14lbs (and well done on your great loss ! :D )

catdog said:

Catdog xx

Thats over half a stone thats fantastic xx

-4lbs this week off my target! 10 to go for the month woo!

Hi, well done everyone on all your fab losses! weigh in today and I've lost 4lb, so another 10lb to go. Fingers crossed, I've never not hit a target, yet!

where's the list to cut and paste? just done my easter challenge but no list on here to edit? strange ?

I'd like to see a list on here keeps me motivated :) there was one in the beginning.

Well done everyone on your losses :) can't wait for my weigh in Wednesday

Laurie said:
where's the list to cut and paste? just done my easter challenge but no list on here to edit? strange ?

katiebaby said:
I'd like to see a list on here keeps me motivated :) there was one in the beginning.

Well done everyone on your losses :) can't wait for my weigh in Wednesday

The op has left the list on the first page, and it looks like they just update it themselves!

Am I the only one who prefers the old way? I suppose you just get used to updating yourself. It's a lot for the op to do very kind of them but I really don't mind doing mine myself. Most forums you personally update.

Laurie said:
Am I the only one who prefers the old way? I suppose you just get used to updating yourself. It's a lot for the op to do very kind of them but I really don't mind doing mine myself. Most forums you personally update.

The same was said by Starlight at the start, but the OP insisted that was how they wanted to do it! I know what you mean tho, all the others are like that-altho if the op has the time then great, as sometimes they get a bit messed up with people copying the wrong lists etc!

Am with Laurie and Katiebaby on this one. I've asked Starlight if she could set up a stickie (Haven't a clue how to) for those who'd like to self-update and view progress at a glance.
Thanks to Catdog for the offer of support though :)

Not sure which I prefer. The self updating is fine but in the Easter one my updates were lost on 3 different occasions with people not being careful in which post they copied. Initially I thought this was when lots of people posted at the same time but looking at the posts the one where is went wrong was often hours after the previous one. It annoys me when my progress is lost and I have to work it all out from the start again.

Jut to say, not sure why you would need it to be a sticky?? :confused: You can update your own losses yourself anyway-all the challenge threads on the sw subforum work like that! the only thing people have to watch is cross posting, so it's worth keeping an eye on it :) x

Jut to say, not sure why you would need it to be a sticky?? :confused: You can update your own losses yourself anyway-all the challenge threads on the sw subforum work like that! the only thing people have to watch is cross posting, so it's worth keeping an eye on it :) x

Oooops, I thought the previous challenges were in the same section with stickies:confused: told you I was a techno-twit

All the other s&s challenges have been under the sticky section, that's where I head to first thing Saturday morning to update the challenges I'm involved with.
It is really kind of the op to give their time to update. Just makes me feel lazy. And I do actually enjoy updating all the numerous weight logs lol x

Lost 2lbs this week!
Not bad considering I have been having four packs and my protein. I am off the gum and that's why I have allowed me to do this this week as my big mouth needed something to chew! I will be back to my usual 3 packs and protein next week.
2 weeks with no Nicorette gum and 1 week without ordinary gum.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back