April Goal challenge anyone??

2lbs for me.. TOTM so to be expected. I normally put on 1/2 stone when that happens..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done huni, :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer: totm is evil, yay for new sns choccy bars when rears ugly head lol.

Catdog xx

Thank you all! I cannot wait to get closer to the healthy! I am starting to feel the benefits of this!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hi catdog i know we are well into april but any chance i can join this challenge.been trying to stay on track for about 2 months but havent managed a full week but as my holiday is rapidly approaching i really need to get my big butt in gear. so im going for a 7 lb loss and i weigh in on a saturday. if it too much trouble dont worry.thanks hun x

hi catdog i know we are well into april but any chance i can join this challenge.been trying to stay on track for about 2 months but havent managed a full week but as my holiday is rapidly approaching i really need to get my big butt in gear. so im going for a 7 lb loss and i weigh in on a saturday. if it too much trouble dont worry.thanks hun x

Of course you can join chick, :welcome: I'll pop you up now hun, good luck! if you need any support/a chat you know where i am.

Catdog xx

Hi

1lb this week but as 4 lbs up this time last week not too sad and if the spot on my chin is anything to go by TOTM is fast approaching so it's gonna be a tough week!!

Have a great weekend all

XX

Hi

1lb this week but as 4 lbs up this time last week not too sad and if the spot on my chin is anything to go by TOTM is fast approaching so it's gonna be a tough week!!

Have a great weekend all

XX

Woot well done huni, great comeback and still two weigh ins to go this month :D :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Keep strong,

Catdog xx

Hi catdog

I need to change my weigh day to Thursday xx

Hi catdog

I need to change my weigh day to Thursday xx

No bother chick, il sort it now :) hope today has been a good one for you hun.

Catdog xx

It's been fab hun, definitely in ketosis :) Loved the packs today, still hungry here and there but feeling more full after 'meals' :-D Hope your had a good day :) xx

Aw thats great chick, so pleased for you. ketosis is great ha, i do still feel hunger but i know its psychological and just habit so once i get to day 3/4 i tell meslef that andi know i can do diet iykwim, the first three days usually murder, my OH hides from me when i start vlcd hehe. Im doing okay thanks hun, plodding along :D

Catdog xx

Week 3 weigh in today and I'm down 1.¾ lbs this week, another 8.¼lb to go. TOTM started on Thursday, so my hopes for a 3lb loss just wasn't going to happen lol.

Week 3 weigh in today and I'm down 1.¾ lbs this week, another 8.¼lb to go. TOTM started on Thursday, so my hopes for a 3lb loss just wasn't going to happen lol.

Well done chick, we all seem to be going nsync with totm do you think we all spend too much time on here lol ive heard group of friends tend to to that :p :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

Well done chick, we all seem to be going nsync with totm do you think we all spend too much time on here lol ive heard group of friends tend to to that :p :banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

Thank you Catdog :D Lol yes maybe it could be :giggle:. I really wasn't expecting it until next week but it came just over a week early :rolleyes:. It's just such an inconvenience lol x

Thank you Catdog :D Lol yes maybe it could be :giggle:. I really wasn't expecting it until next week but it came just over a week early :rolleyes:. It's just such an inconvenience lol x

Pfft i know, i don't even want kids, so bit redundant for me aswell lol saying that i might just pop out as many mini me's as i can now, get me moneys worth :crazy:

Catdog xx

Think I might need to increase my goal for April! Had originally thought of 10lbs, but have lost 5.6lbs since Friday, so might make it 14lbs if that's ok hun xxx

6lbs! Ooot!
(Mine wasn't updated last weigh in on this challenge... that was 2lbs... so now just 7lbs to go before i finally stop being obese!

And.... im under 200! ... 198.4. :D soooo happy!

Yay wt! thats amazerous!

Think I might need to increase my goal for April! Had originally thought of 10lbs, but have lost 5.6lbs since Friday, so might make it 14lbs if that's ok hun xxx

Done my love :D

Catdog xx

6lbs! Ooot!
(Mine wasn't updated last weigh in on this challenge... that was 2lbs... so now just 7lbs to go before i finally stop being obese!

And.... im under 200! ... 198.4. :D soooo happy!

Thats awesome Phoenixx :D you are never gonna see 200 anything again, weigh to go (pun intended :p ):banana dancer::party0011::party0019::party0011::banana dancer:

Catdog xx

Back